3 DCs against Legion within 5 minutes
I was just playing the game normally, hit them all with my power and 3 of them disconnected. These jokers will have instant queues to go into the next game and ragequit those too while I sit in a 5-10 minute queue.
It's time to bring back the DC penalty.


Comments
Hasn't the DC penalty been back ever since the 5th year anniversary event ended?
I don't think so. I've played 4 games as Legion today and had minimum 1 DC per game. Then the Killer lobby is like 10 minutes so I have to wait to get a proper match.
Its not back yet.
Not condoning the DCing, but mending simulator does get quite boring.
Has this happened when you play other killers?
Play billy, not Legion.
Gotta stab stab. ResidentSleeper
Legion is pretty boring tbf. Still no reason to dc though
On the brightside the one guy that didn't dc was using mom and camaraderie. What a chad.
What region/time are you playing at that survivors have instant ques and killer take Ionger than 2 minutes?
Who would do this to my legion friends? But in all seriousness this has happened to me a few times
He takes the cake as most boring killer to face. Can’t blame ‘em.
Twins spirit clown hag huntress demo and so on and so forth
Hopefully when this update comes the penalty will come back with it. We will have to see
I guess you think they are annoying as well?
I think they’re saying that since not everyone likes or dislikes the same killers. It doesn’t matter what killer you play someone is gonna dc over it.
No those are some of the ones people have dced against me as
Got you! Yeah, in solo, my teammates seem to DC over everything.
*pant pant pant* hit survivor *pant pant pant away from survivor*
Engaging chases.
I like Legion. This makes me sad.
Its not.
Imagine DCing because you don't like the killer you are facing.
Ahh. This brings me back.
You know what else is boring? Holding M1 for 5 minutes straight, but you seem to be able to sit through that