Just played Myers for the first time in a while and...

Wow is he in a really bad spot right now. I didn't remember it being this difficult to 4k with him. You have to juggle deciding to go for the M1 or stalking, if you stalk you get closer to tier 3 but if you don't they gain so much distance. Not to mention if the team has spinechill and know you are Myers they make your life miserable just trying to get out of tier 1 making him extremely add on reliant for the increased stalk addons. Trapper is in a bad spot right now in red ranks but I really feel Myers should be updated next instead. End rant.

Comments

  • Just played Myers for the first time in a while and...


    HE IS CUTE AF <3 <3 <3

  • But for reals, Myers needs a buff to his power and possibly a ground-up addon rework.

    Make him able to multisuck and get rid of the suck limit.

    Stop giving him backhanded addons with huge downsides.


    Also get rid of the mori addon. It just makes everyone in the match depip.

  • Myers, Trapper and Freddy were my first mains. And now only Freddy left from past.

    Because Trapper and Myers, both are so weak on high ranks. You are feeling you can not do anything againts them. They both deserves buffs.

  • Get rid of the tombstone add ons and buff /rework everything else. This horror icon deserves better, considering he’s more iconic than the other licensed villains ;)

  • As a GF main, playing Myers just feels so clunky. I hate playing him because I'm always thinking "Man, GF could do this way much better".

  • We all know Myers is getting old at some point they might as well give him a cane to help his stand up

    4D4577CD-BC35-4BA7-B371-3FDF753412CE.jpeg


  • It doesn't stand to reason that Myers is the only killer that can literally run out of power. I played a game recently where the last two survivors were completely out of stalk leaving Meyers as a standard M1 killer. Now granted this doesn't happen all the time, but the fact that it can happen at all is frustrating to say the least.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Wow is he in a really bad spot right now. I didn't remember it being this difficult to 4k with him. You have to juggle deciding to go for the M1 or stalking, if you stalk you get closer to tier 3 but if you don't they gain so much distance. Not to mention if the team has spinechill and know you are Myers they make your life miserable just trying to get out of tier 1 making him extremely add on reliant for the increased stalk addons. Trapper is in a bad spot right now in red ranks but I really feel Myers should be updated next instead. End rant.

    I did a video about how I would buff Mikey. Ever since they nerfed Ruin Mikey's kit is just heavily nerfed.

    https://youtu.be/IsiL7e3Nj00


  • i really wish i could contribute here, but I don't really play Myers Myers, just Scratch Mirror or Judith's Tombstone when I get bored. I feel like Lethal Pursuer was at least some kind of a bone for him, whatever that might be worth. Would be nice to see some kind of update on him.

  • His stalk limit is really outdated, especially with how long some games can last.

  • Some small changes could make him much stronger, mainly adding multi stalk again.

    Problem is that him with tomb piece and multi stalk would be OP.

  • @ImTooooomingggggg said:

    Some small changes could make him much stronger, mainly adding multi stalk again.

    Problem is that him with tomb piece and multi stalk would be OP.

    The tombstone piece could just have the additional downside of:

    You can only gain evil from one survivor at a time while stalking.

    In fact this could probably be on infinite T3 add-on too(it also would mean infinite T3 + tombstone always has this downside.)

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Get rid of the tombstone add ons and buff /rework everything else. This horror icon deserves better, considering he’s more iconic than the other licensed villains ;)

    Keep the tombstone addons, why shouldnt Myers be able to kill? Pyramid head can mori, so can devour hope and rancor. It’s already hard enough to stalk people who run spine chill and swfs, have no real power besides and longer lunge and vault speed lol.

    besides lockers counter tombstone really hard and spine chill to hard counter his stalk. I can tell you dont play Myers, even with meta perks he still sucks. Might as well delete fat Myers while you at it since wall hacks are unfun for some reason, can’t be a hypocrite can you