A hybrid between a duck and a chicken.
Would it be a chuck?
Or would it be a dicken?
I am curious, what would you call it? And before you ask, no it's not 4 a.m. where I get weird thoughts, it's 11 p.m. and I have weird thoughts.
I'd personally call it a dicken.
Dicken, without a doubt.
A cluckling.
from cluck and duckling.
dicken sounds wrong for someone that speaks German
Chuck Dicken! Sounds like either a superhero from Ducktales, or a new restaurant.
@Mooks said:A cluckling.from cluck and duckling.dicken sounds wrong for someone that speaks German
@Mooks said:
Relatable. I also speak Deutsch, but I didn't even consider the word "dicken" tbh.
@Marc_go_solo said:Chuck Dicken! Sounds like either a superhero from Ducktales, or a new restaurant.
@Marc_go_solo said:
Rather a Superhero from Ducktales xD
@QwQw said:I'd personally call it a dicken.
@QwQw said:
@Cornpopers_Evan said:Dicken, without a doubt.
@Cornpopers_Evan said:
Good that we all have the right opinion ๐
You just want me to say dick
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd personally call it a dicken.
Dicken, without a doubt.
A cluckling.
from cluck and duckling.
dicken sounds wrong for someone that speaks German
Chuck Dicken! Sounds like either a superhero from Ducktales, or a new restaurant.
Relatable. I also speak Deutsch, but I didn't even consider the word "dicken" tbh.
Rather a Superhero from Ducktales xD
Good that we all have the right opinion ๐
You just want me to say dick