Does getting healed by using Inner Strength nullify Decisive Strike?
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I don't want to test it in game.
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, but I don't want to test it in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If nothing's changed, then no. Hopping into a locker and healing doesnt deactivate it.
But breaking a totem will.
Also, other can heal you and it doesn't break DS
No it doesnt. I experienced it myself when i ,,tunneled" a healthy survivor i didnt even know who had inner strengh until after game.
But, if you premptively broke a totem, it would work. Actually a very smart observation. Normally, when you get tunelled off hook you can jump in a locker, which wastes both parties time, even if the killer walks away. If you have inner strength active and get tunelled off hook, hopping in a locker won't waste your time, only the killers. I think if they are gonna grab you from the locker, they would do it immediately before inner strength healed you, so you typically won't waste it.
Wow, interesting. Good to know, thanks
Nope, I run inner strength and ds almost every game.
I was wondering this when it comes to second wind I'm assuming DS still works
Another reason why self healing disabling DS is a load of poppycock and I A)rarely play survivor and B)don't use DS
Correct, as you don't actually complete a "Heal self" action
As a general rule of thumb, if it doesn't have a loading bar it doesn't break DS