I got 11 killers to p3 from this event

with all the bloodpoints I claimed from this event I got 11 killers to p3


how about you?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I could've gotten a ton to P3, but I can barely play the game because it's so badly optimized.

  • Dang, nice!

    I only got 3 characters to P3, but I've done 20 prestiges in total this event and I'll be getting at least one more done today, possibly two.

  • I got Jill to P3 50 with all perks.

    Freddy, Legion, and Ghostface are ready to P3 once I use all their cakes.

    Wraith is P3 50 with about half the perks

    Pig is P3 50 with all the perks as well.

  • I chose to only get Yun-Jin P3'd because I focused on grinding cakes for my mains.

  • I was too burnt out to get my Killers to P3.

    I got Deathslinger though.

  • Bruh

    I P3'd Wraith and that's it.

  • I got about 7 to p3 but most of the rest of the cast to p2 50

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    After getting a few killers to p3 i've decided to think more carefully before doing it. It doesn't really seem that worth it, i don't notice the rarity increase at all and the bloody clothes don't look good on every killer i think.

    If there are certain perks I want for a killer but I'm level 50 not p3 then I don't want to go over level 50.


    so p3 is the only way I'll attempt to get all the perks I need for the killers Im playing

  • Only 2 Leon and Legion.

    Take the L.

    Anyway i spend most points getting the teachable perks from all characters, i got all the survivor ones, just missing about half of the killer ones, the daily Shrined helped a lot by giving the 40 Level teachable perks.

    Also got all the perks on Leon making him my main.

  • I don't know why I still keep resetting characters for prestige even if I know it is completely worthless...

  • I made a pact with myself to not prestige during the event (hoard cakes) but I unlocked all perks on the four latest killers (Blight through Nemesis) and unlocked all perks on Kate and Elodie.

    Mind you I had already P3-50’d the entire killer roster and all original survivors. But as OP has seen, it’s very easy to prestige during this event and I have a few more licensed survivors to go.

    I’m contemplating unlocking more cakes and addons on my favorite characters or gun for more perks on a few others (Huntress, Doctor).

  • No p3s all BP into survivor main managed to scrape together 280 cakes