This Totem Spawn

220572379_4457972047592106_5770043202745236363_n.jpg

Reason #1 why I don't run hexes: Spawn points.

Comments

  • It’s either this or a backwards box in a corner on lery’s

  • Or a lighthouse on the hill kinda spawn, those are my favorites

  • they need to remove these spawns. I'm not saying every totem needs to be extremely well hidden, but this alongside the hill totem and the totem in the middle of a grass clearing in the swamp should not exist

  • I guess it's easier to spot if a survivor is on your totem. Maybe that's why they kept these kind of totem spawns.

  • These totem spawns are so stupid because the point of hexes is to make them last and having it right out in the middle of the map like old asylum makes absolutely no sense. Why can't every totem be at least somewhat well hidden to make it balanced.

  • @Hex_Ignored said:

    they need to remove these spawns. I'm not saying every totem needs to be extremely well hidden, but this alongside the hill totem and the totem in the middle of a grass clearing in the swamp should not exist

    Or smack in the middle of corn two feet from a generator; that one is just asinine

  • @Hetrogina said:

    These totem spawns are so stupid because the point of hexes is to make them last and having it right out in the middle of the map like old asylum makes absolutely no sense. Why can't every totem be at least somewhat well hidden to make it balanced.

    That's even before the fact that survivors can spawn on top of totems.

    *match starts* - *totem immediately cleansed* Worthless

  • And solo players still struggle to find these.

  • Try finding all 5 totems without any totem tracking perks sometimes. This RNG works both ways.

  • if it was haunted ground you'd be happy

  • Why would they place them like that in the first place.. I don't get it

  • I was on a totem cleansing phase where I just brought small game and ran around the map doing bones so that all 5 totems could be cleansed, on a variety of different maps, and I am amazed at some of these spawns. Sometimes they're not even right up next to trees, they're just sitting in the middle of the clearing. Or I spawn right next to one. It's nutty.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Or a lighthouse on the hill kinda spawn, those are my favorites

    Why don't we have a lighthouse map yet? Jeez, now I can't stop thinking about that. . .