Can we nerf the Corn?

I can’t see anything as a survivor or a killer. It’s actually horrendous. I don’t know why they made it a bright map with the same ridiculous corn.

Comments

  • Maybe survivors and killers will finally come together and declare war the actual one true evil, corn.

  • I understand. I just played a Game as Legion. When the Surivors just Move around it takes up so much time to concentrate and get a Hit. Wouldnt even be so Bad if it wasnt for that 4 SECOND FATIGUE. Wich is longer then NURSES the STRONGEST KILLER IN THE GAME.


    im sorry i just had to say it.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    I understand. I just played a Game as Legion. When the Surivors just Move around it takes up so much time to concentrate and get a Hit. Wouldnt even be so Bad if it wasnt for that 4 SECOND FATIGUE. Wich is longer then NURSES the STRONGEST KILLER IN THE GAME.

    im sorry i just had to say it.

    I agree. Survivors moving around is my #1 problem when it comes to sacrificing them. They just won't stop.

    I'm honestly surprised more corn-like objects haven't been used like say branches or other obscura in the trials. Maybe it's a performance issue?

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2373828#Comment_2373828

    I agree. Survivors moving around is my #1 problem when it comes to sacrificing them. They just won't stop.

    I'm honestly surprised more corn-like objects haven't been used like say branches or other obscura in the trials. Maybe it's a performance issue?

    Dont give them Ideas. Corn is already annoying enought we dont need more of that.

  • @Gruul said:

    Maybe survivors and killers will finally come together and declare war the actual one true evil, corn.

    Been on that. I legit just want to let the survivors do the generators while I landscape everything with Billy.

  • can nemesis see over corn? If not he should

  • If they nerfed the corn, they would have to add more pallets. Otherwise Rotten Field would just be an EZ-mode killing field. Hell, even the survivor-sided coldwind maps don't have as many loops because the gimmick of Coldwind is that there's less looping and more hiding.

  • I kind of like that they actually hide my totems. I do not know, I used to hate it, but I find it really fun to chase or be chased and escape just because Korn was the second best Nu Metal band .

  • Im tired af right now and misread Corn as Clown

    But yeah they gotta do something shits annoying, not impossible to deal with but its tedious

  • Peas and carrots nerf the corn