Is there anything more pathetic than killers tryharding right now with ruin and ultra-rare addons when basically survivors will most of the time run at you to die when their vial is full anyways? Not to mention that genrush shouldn't be an issue right now for you.
@MhhBurgers said:
Is there anything more pathetic than killers tryharding right now with ruin and ultra-rare addons when basically survivors will most of the time run at you to die when their vial is full anyways? Not to mention that genrush shouldn't be an issue right now for you.
Yeah it's even worse when they're either full P3 or legacy and they camp on 1st hook and or camp Nectars only.
I'm not playing my killers at the moment because it's not possible to not pip unless I do nothing for over 30(!) minutes sometimes, they just want me to kill them even if they see that I'm not interested in doing that.
Didn't see many try hard killers on tonight. There was a few. Think the only person I got face camped by was a Billy. I didn't like seeing Hex:Ruin during this event. It was pretty much a free 4 kill game for the killer. Just not enough time to do the objective, find the hex, and do gens. I'll certainly be taking Hex: Ruin off when I kill during the event.
Not everyone wants to farm, some people just want to play the game. While you may like to go easy on people, not everyone likes to have people volunteer to be hooked, or to have to pretend to turn a blind eye so you can work on the event.
If that's what you want to do, go nuts, but there's also people who just want to play the game. Ain't noting wrong with that.
Peanits I'm sorry but the only games I encountered so far were farmgames where the gens got done after what...15 minutes even if I don't hit anybody? The event is a mess and messes with the core game WAY to much. The death-penalty is so low that nobody cares about it esp once the vial is full.
@MhhBurgers said:
Peanits I'm sorry but the only games I encountered so far were farmgames where the gens got done after what...15 minutes even if I don't hit anybody? The event is a mess and messes with the core game WAY to much. The death-penalty is so low that nobody cares about it esp once the vial is full.
Well. I personally think those players are doing it all wrong. Once you get maxed vials you can't burn offerings anymore and get the extra blood points? I believe I read that in another topic. So I personally don't care how long it takes to get the event done. The amount of 45,000 blood point games is pretty nice. I'd rather do that for two weeks then rush for the cosmetics.
That's how you see it, I see people doing this, ofc it will stop after a while once they have their 30 vials but nonetheless this design decision is absolutely baffling and I can't see how anybody working on this couldn't see how this would end.
That's how you see it, I see people doing this, ofc it will stop after a while once they have their 30 vials but nonetheless this design decision is absolutely baffling and I can't see how anybody working on this couldn't see how this would end up.
@Peanits said:
Not everyone wants to farm, some people just want to play the game. While you may like to go easy on people, not everyone likes to have people volunteer to be hooked, or to have to pretend to turn a blind eye so you can work on the event.
If that's what you want to do, go nuts, but there's also people who just want to play the game. Ain't noting wrong with that.
I'm one of them. I'd like to just play some ol' Dead by Daylight. I don't care about the event. The two or three skins I want, I'm more than willing to just buy with cells.
During these 2 weeks you still can never be sure if you just won because you did good or if you won because some survs still were gathering those vials.
People are allowed to play the game how they want, as long as it's within the game's rules.
Anyone having the opinion that they're pathetic won't change them from playing like that.
"Oh no the killer is trying! What a g- f-t loser with no life I bet his parents don't love him." Do these forums have an eye roll emoji? Playing the game isn't toxic.
If they face camp or camp the plants then yeah it's a little but trying to win isn't toxic.
@TigerKirby215 said:
"Oh no the killer is trying! What a g- f-t loser with no life I bet his parents don't love him." Do these forums have an eye roll emoji? Playing the game isn't toxic.
If they face camp or camp the plants then yeah it's a little but trying to win isn't toxic.
You got ppl here bragging about having easy games when they go full tryhard mode against survivors where it's a huge chance right now that many want to kill themselves after nectar is full.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's even worse when they're either full P3 or legacy and they camp on 1st hook and or camp Nectars only.
I'm not playing my killers at the moment because it's not possible to not pip unless I do nothing for over 30(!) minutes sometimes, they just want me to kill them even if they see that I'm not interested in doing that.
Didn't see many try hard killers on tonight. There was a few. Think the only person I got face camped by was a Billy. I didn't like seeing Hex:Ruin during this event. It was pretty much a free 4 kill game for the killer. Just not enough time to do the objective, find the hex, and do gens. I'll certainly be taking Hex: Ruin off when I kill during the event.
Not everyone wants to farm, some people just want to play the game. While you may like to go easy on people, not everyone likes to have people volunteer to be hooked, or to have to pretend to turn a blind eye so you can work on the event.
If that's what you want to do, go nuts, but there's also people who just want to play the game. Ain't noting wrong with that.
Peanits I'm sorry but the only games I encountered so far were farmgames where the gens got done after what...15 minutes even if I don't hit anybody? The event is a mess and messes with the core game WAY to much. The death-penalty is so low that nobody cares about it esp once the vial is full.
Well. I personally think those players are doing it all wrong. Once you get maxed vials you can't burn offerings anymore and get the extra blood points? I believe I read that in another topic. So I personally don't care how long it takes to get the event done. The amount of 45,000 blood point games is pretty nice. I'd rather do that for two weeks then rush for the cosmetics.
That's how you see it, I see people doing this, ofc it will stop after a while once they have their 30 vials but nonetheless this design decision is absolutely baffling and I can't see how anybody working on this couldn't see how this would end.
That's how you see it, I see people doing this, ofc it will stop after a while once they have their 30 vials but nonetheless this design decision is absolutely baffling and I can't see how anybody working on this couldn't see how this would end up.
I'm one of them. I'd like to just play some ol' Dead by Daylight. I don't care about the event. The two or three skins I want, I'm more than willing to just buy with cells.
During these 2 weeks you still can never be sure if you just won because you did good or if you won because some survs still were gathering those vials.
why won't people go easy on me!!!
People are allowed to play the game how they want, as long as it's within the game's rules.
Anyone having the opinion that they're pathetic won't change them from playing like that.
except I'm a killer main.
implying i even play survivor at all beyond farming those things in which case I actually welcome ppl killing me.
I see tryharding SWF teams.
So business as usual.
The survivors could unclench some, too.
"Oh no the killer is trying! What a g- f-t loser with no life I bet his parents don't love him." Do these forums have an eye roll emoji? Playing the game isn't toxic.
but trying to win isn't toxic.
If they face camp or camp the plants then yeah it's a little
You got ppl here bragging about having easy games when they go full tryhard mode against survivors where it's a huge chance right now that many want to kill themselves after nectar is full.