How do you get 5-genned (like a 3-gen) in DBD?
A team I just played against got 5-genned in Yamaoka, Sanctum of Wrath. It was funny, but how?
I was playing as Wraith with the purple Windstorm add-on, so I was able to quickly travel to all of the gens. They left the main building gen uncompleted as well as the rest of the gens on the same side. Feels bad
Comments
Oof I never saw that in 1K hours, I didn't know there can be that much gens in one side of a map.
Depends on map I have only seen a couple times and coal tower main one. They hurry and pop 2 corners on one end and that shrinks the map in half. Just got to cover from coal tower to shack.
I usually aim towards the middle gens first for this reason.
And if i do a corner one i check if there another gen nearby, if not i leave it and go somewhere else.
If its an indoor map i just say screw it and do whatever.
Is getting 3-genned even possible with indoor maps such as Midwich and The Game? I've never seen a 3-gen on those two, that might be because I haven't been playing for very long though
I don't know about The Game but you can on Midwich if the last 3 gens are all on the same side of the map.
Maps that split into 2 sides like Suffopit, Sactum, Azarov after All kill update have a side spawns 2 Gen, while other side spawns 4 Gen (1 still on mid)
That makes 4 Gen side and mid Gen spawn extremely close to each other, causing 5 Gen situation.
Its not about RNG of possibly 2-1-4 or 3-1-3 spawn. Those map always guarantee have 2-1-4 Gen spawn
Oh yeah. The Game can be bad if you do only the gens on the top or bottom floor because then the killer has no reason to leave the floor with all of the gens on them. Midwich is a tad harder to get 3-genned on but it's definitely possible.
Suffocation Pit, Azarov's Resting Place and Sanctum of Wrath are terrible map designs especially for this situation. You can essentially cut the map in half and 3, 4 or even 5 gen very easily like you did. Azarov's being the worst offender as there's usually one half of the map that has 2~3 pallets at best.
I've been 7 genned before. 4 Kills 5 gens left to do. No escape.
Suffo Pit gen rng is terrible. Killers can win the game by never leaving one side of the map.
As far as sacrificing all survivors before a gen is completed, it's definitely possible. Matchmaking sees a rank 1 3k hr Nurse as a good match up for red rank survivors of any hour count. Some matches are going to be a disaster even if the killer isn't trying particularly hard.
My 2nd game ever on the RE map as survivor i was playing against a doctor who had all but 2 generators spawn on the right side of the map(From the entrance doorway PoV).
There was only one generator that spawned on the left half of the map and the one that always spawns in the middle area.
The other 5 where all squished together on the back of the right side so close I could swear he landed a single shock therapy on survivors on 2 separate generators while most of the front of the right side was barren of any generators.
It is for The Game, remember the gens are spread out between lower and upper floors, so if you ended up doing all in one of the floors the killer can completely ignore it and focus entirely on other floor.
I had a match were the survivors did that and made what would have been a 2k at best into a 4k due to how badly they 3 genned themselves
I just had a 5gen freddy game granted for some reason the game paired me with rank 20s as a rank 8 but still id of thought theyd get at least one gen done and it was on Temple of Purgmatation
Its what you call a Five fingered Freddy
Jeez that sounds crazy. Have only played on that map a few times and don't want to ever again. Have only got it on survivor side but I know I won't like it as killer either......I think.