Did this Add-On use to be in the game?
I was just casually looking through the Dead By Daylight Wiki, just vibing. And then I saw this.
This would actually make a nice Add-On IMO. Maybe not as an Ultra Rare, just Rare would be enough. Did they remove it or change it? Or was this Add-On never in the game from the beginning?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Yeah, all of Wraith's Lightburn add-ons got removed when his resistance to it was increased.
Not the best of ideas, if you ask me.
What that one got changed to is way, way better than Lightburn immunity.
Wraith also used to have addons that let him lunge out of uncloak (it wasn't a baked in feature) and brown through purple versions of All-Seeing with 6/8/10/12 aura reading distance.
Yeah it was. His Add-ons were really unoriginal. I always thought you were able to stack the old All Seeings (pink 12 metres + purple 10 metres) but I think it didn't work.
If you ask me, Lightburn as a whole should go. It's dumb and a relic of a game design direction that the game hasn't followed in years.
nah, with the new wraith buffs, some counterplay to his power is nice
It would be much simpler to do away with lightburn, but that's not gonna happen.
Counterplay in the form of "Better hope you brought a specific item in?" Nah. That's no better than having counterplay in the form of a specific perk. If the something needs counterplay (and I'm not saying that the Wraith does or does not), it shouldn't be in the form of bringing the right thing into the game or kissing your behind goodbye.
Yeah Wraith had a series of Light Burn add ons, as well as All Seeing Add ons (Where he's able to see survivors through walls)
Windstorm used to work differently as well, Wraith didnt have that speed burst after uncloaking, that was Windstorm.
He also could see blood brighter like Bloodhound base kit while cloaked
Not saying lightburn should go, but there is enough of counterplay to him
Yup.
Was pretty funny to use too, but it's unnecessary now since avoiding Lightburn really isn't that hard anymore.
That addon was useful when insta-flashlights were a thing. Now that they take a fixed time and are quite easy to dodge I don't see the need for it.
Lightburn didn't care for insta-flashlights, those were separate mechanics.
@Kira4Evr Yes, that's why it reads "decommissioned".
Oh, I didn't know what "decommissioned" meant. I've never heard that word before xd
This. I have only been light burned once in my time. Have not used wraith much lately though so I think I will when I do as Flashbang is showing up enough to where I put iron maiden on. Love downing them flashbang makers.
How am I supposed to reveal afk wraiths ๐
Search for the sound of growls.
I do I mean without lightburn you can't break them out of stealth.
True.
R.I.P.