Dead by Daylight: Resident Evil

New Killer: The Nemesis

NemesisRE3make.png

New Survivor: Jill Valentine

OIP (19).jpeg

New Survivor: Leon Scott Kennedy

R (7).jpeg

New Map: The R.P.D.

RE2R_Welcome_to_the_City_of_the_Dead.jpg


The Nemesis Perks


One Purpose: You become obsessed with one survivor. Every time you hit the obsession 2 times with a basic attack another survivor will also become the obsession for 2 minutes. You also gain a token. Consume a token when vaulting or breaking pallets and the speed is increased by 50% for those actions.


Built To Kill: At the start of the trial see all survivors for 5 seconds. You also have a timer of 2 minutes for a 10% haste speed boost at the start of the match. The first survivor you hit in any way in the match will instantly be put into the dying state.


Always In Pursuit: Every 3 chases you start gain a token. Press the button it tells you to press to consume a token that shows you the aura of the closest survivor for 3 seconds. This perk has a cool down of 20 seconds so you can't rack up tokens and spam them.



Jill Valentine Perks


Master of Unlocking: You unlock chests instantly but the chance of high rarity items is decreased.


Professional: Every time the killer misses an attack on you all windows unblock if they are blocked and you vault windows and pallets 20% faster for 5 seconds.


Detective Work: Every time you complete a gen reveal one of the killer's perks for the rest of the match.



Leon Scott Kennedy Perks


Rookie: Skill checks do not appear and every time you complete a gen see the closest gen to you.


First Aid Spray: After healing a survivor for 1 health state create a First Aid Spray at an open chest. Use it to instantly heal yourself of 1 health state. Only 2 can be made per match.


Determination: For every 20 seconds you are on gens your gen repair speed is increased by 5%. Up to a max of 25% and does not work when more than 1 person is working on the gen.



The Nemesis Power: Unrelenting Pursuit


Sprint - Nemesis can go into a sprint making his movement speed 150% for 5 seconds and a cool down of 50 seconds. During the sprint he has full movement control and can attack deactivating his sprint. During the sprint he can also charge through vaults destroying them for a short amount of time, charge through breakable walls, and charge through pallets.


Tentacle Pull: Every 5 hits on survivors give Nemesis the ability to use tentacle pull once. If he successfully lands it he will stab the survivor through the back or whatever and pull them right into the carrying state but they wiggle 10% faster if you do it this way.


Monstrous Rage: When the final generator is completed you can activate Monstrous Rage for the rest of the match to Insta down everyone but your sprint and tentacle pull ability are not available while in Monstrous Rage.

Comments

  • Is this supposed to be a replacement for the current chapter? Because I like the current chapter. A killer with a unique form of map pressure, a strong chase, and actual counterplay that isn't the W key, a lot of strong and/or fun perks, two new survivors, and... Okay, the map can go burn in hell, that should never have made it through playtesting. There's so much they could have done to make it a DbD map that they just didn't/couldn't do.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Is this supposed to be a replacement for the current chapter? Because I like the current chapter. A killer with a unique form of map pressure, a strong chase, and actual counterplay that isn't the W key, a lot of strong and/or fun perks, two new survivors, and... Okay, the map can go burn in hell, that should never have made it through playtesting. There's so much they could have done to make it a DbD map that they just didn't/couldn't do.

    Its redoing and making it closer to what it should have been which is making it more accurate. The new killer power is unique but in a bad way. It has nothing to do with the character it was slapped on and is just not a good thing. The map should be more accurate than it is in its looks but atm its pretty great in many areas. And the perks I made were to more accurately fit the characters and have more references which is always a good thing.

  • I actually like this.

    Good job.

  • Tentacle pull is a weird one, I like the current tentacle strike tbh.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Tentacle pull is a weird one, I like the current tentacle strike tbh.

    I changed it so it felt like something Nemesis would actually do. He used his tentacles to mostly pull you.

  • Some things are borderline broken.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370255#Comment_2370255

    I changed it so it felt like something Nemesis would actually do. He used his tentacles to mostly pull you.

    Ye true I get what you mean but this would be abit of a deathslinger wanna be you know and having a killer with a whip like Nemesis currently is pretty cool, mechanicly and visually. Thats why

  • Built to kill would be bbbuuuusssttteeed

  • @Maperson said:

    He would be way to strong

    Well that's why numbers would be tweaked.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    Built to last would be bbbuuuusssttteeed

    I mean it just repairs your items. Not really the most amazing thing.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370417#Comment_2370417

    Ye true I get what you mean but this would be abit of a deathslinger wanna be you know and having a killer with a whip like Nemesis currently is pretty cool, mechanicly and visually. Thats why

    Well Nemesis is just a PH wanna be at the moment. Doesn't change much. And it wouldn't really work like Deathslingers at all. Its not like you have to reel them in like Deathslinger. You hit them then they are being carried.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370621#Comment_2370621

    I mean it just repairs your items. Not really the most amazing thing.

    Sorry. Built to kill*

  • Man, I would love this, especially compared with what we got. Would also love replacing the tentacle pull with a rocket launcher, even if balance-wise that would require heavier activation requirements. Either way, this would feel much more like nemesis and resident evil. I love all of it

    Built to kill would legit be the best killer perk in the game since it would pretty much remove the need for early game collapse. I feel like that would be fair enough if it just deactivated immediately after that first hit/down (no more speed boost). It's sacrificing a perk slot in exchange for great early game potential

    Monstrous rage might be a bit overkill, since it would essentially be a NOED that can't be deactivated

    @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370612#Comment_2370612

    Well Nemesis is just a PH wanna be at the moment. Doesn't change much. And it wouldn't really work like Deathslingers at all. Its not like you have to reel them in like Deathslinger. You hit them then they are being carried.

    Also, as a PH main - yes, I agree. Current Nemmy is just a much weaker version of PH with AI zombies sprinkled on top. Your version would be more fun and more in line with the source material, as well as feeling more unique in the killer roster

  • I actually don't have a problem with most of this overall, but:

    1. The perks we actually got for Jill are way better than these.
    2. Leon's aren't bad, but I could see Determination escalating the already prevalent "genrush" issues.
    3. Built to Kill is just... rough. Would need a total rework. I like it's adherence to Nemesis as a character but it would not play well.
  • Very interesting, I like it

    Professional seems a bit too situational though

  • @Maperson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2371691#Comment_2371691

    Listen, IMO it's broken that the killer can move freely at 150% movement speed and being able to hit, that's beyond broken, nothing could loop that, second ability is also really unfair.

    Not really broken. Obviously the ability would deactivate after hitting them. And the 2nd ability being unfair isn't a problem when you could say a lot of things are unfair.

  • @scenekiller said:

    I actually don't have a problem with most of this overall, but:

    1. The perks we actually got for Jill are way better than these.
    2. Leon's aren't bad, but I could see Determination escalating the already prevalent "genrush" issues.
    3. Built to Kill is just... rough. Would need a total rework. I like it's adherence to Nemesis as a character but it would not play well.

    I didn't make the perks to be super good. Its supposed to stay close to the characters and have references. I don't find Counter force or Resurgence to have much to do with Jill.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Very interesting, I like it

    Professional seems a bit too situational though

    Yeah but it would certainly be fun to use for some people that can make the killer miss a decent amount. Would be very fun with spine chill and resilience.

  • @Unicorn said:

    I actually like this.

    Good job.

    B-but... I want my rocket launcher Nemesis. 😡

  • Might be a bit too much. If he had it, it should probably be an instakill thing.