Claire…. Why, why did they massacre my girl?

0AE41C67-B16B-47D0-978F-B4FBFA6A6056.jpeg B9311E33-39B3-4578-9876-A6B73954D317.jpeg

2nd picture is my Monster Hunter Claire armor.

I mean, to be fair capcom has the model files but jeez. Why did they do this to my girl?

Comments

  • First off she’s my girl. Second, yeah what they did to her is so insulting.

  • She removed the botox.

    Notice the gloss on her lips in the second pic. That's not lip gloss, that's botox.

    She got moried by oni and it all came out.

  • She got Quentin'd

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    She got Quentin'd

    literally.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    so is cheryl forgotten or behaviour fixing cheryl along with claire?

    if it's the latter then i support this cause.

    what's wrong with Cheryl? :[

    I think she's adorable.

    edit: disregard my question

    image.png


  • When you're a baby, your face/head ratio is about 40/100. When you're an adult, the ratio is 50/100. And even higher when you're old.

    image.png

    Most games have face/head ratio is 45/100 (especially female) to make characters have more baby looking and younger.

    DBD use realistic anatomy proportion (still not deny should not be this bad) which is the face/head ratio is 50/100.

    image.png

    You can see the RE Clair has face/head ratio is smaller than DBD

  • @C3Tooth said:

    When you're a baby, your face/head ratio is about 40/100. When you're an adult, the ratio is 50/100. And even higher when you're old.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GK9DWQ3OPL5D/image.png

    Most games have face/head ratio is 45/100 (especially female) to make characters have more baby looking and younger.

    DBD use realistic anatomy proportion (still not deny should not be this bad) which is the face/head ratio is 50/100.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/42XC20NZMRM0/image.png

    You can see the RE Clair has face/head ratio is smaller than DBD

    Interesting.

    You learn something new everyday.

  • Well.

    I expected that, more or less.

    The modeling team of DBD is not the best, you don't really have to put the "meme example" of Quentin, but also Nancy Wheeler, which pretty much looks like a multi-drug addict, just like Claire.

    OK Leon looks good, but Leon is not the 15€ skin, so maybe Leon should have been the one who looks like a multi-drug addict.

  • I don't know man, I think she looks good. I actually love her skin a lot. But I'm not throwing 1500 cells at it.

    As for Jonathan Byers..now that is insulting.

  • I bought all the RE content except her. If they fix her face ill buy her.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    She got Quentin'd

    good one xD

  • I doubt bhvr has much control over how the model looks most likely they had to get it approved by capcom first so you issues with it most likely are a result of how capcom wants dbds clair to look different than re clair so as too not cause confusion in screenshots. Thats often why its more of a representation and not a faithful recreation