Pharmacy buff

At the start of the trial the closest Chest is revealed to you for 40/50/60 seconds

Unlocking chests is 80% faster, Unlocking your first chest guarantees a Ranger Med-Kit.

Pharmacy reduces the audible range of your Chest-unlocking noises by 8 metres.

this buff would make the perk so much better it would give you a Med kit with 2 heals and it would show you the closest chest to get your med kit. What are your thoughts?

Comments

  • I'm ok with this if it actually silenced chest-unlocking sounds.

  • I'm all for this change

  • the ranger med kit is the purple one right? I definitely think this change should happen.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    the ranger med kit is the purple one right? I definitely think this change should happen.

    Yes the ranger Med kit is the purple one

  • Agree with this change

  • @Bwsted said:

    I'm ok with this if it actually silenced chest-unlocking sounds.

    Idk. Would it be strong if it silenced chest sounds? I would test this version first then if it’s positive then add that buff

  • @Fornicaras said:

    No. Green Medkits are stronger for healing yourself, so this would honestly be more of a nerf.

    It wouldn’t be Emergency med kits only grant one heal for yourself. A ranger med kit however grants 2 heals for yourself so it’s not a nerf

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    At the start of the trial the closest Chest is revealed to you for 40/50/60 seconds

    Unlocking chests is 80% faster, Unlocking your first chest guarantees a Ranger Med-Kit.

    Pharmacy reduces the audible range of your Chest-unlocking noises by 8 metres.

    this buff would make the perk so much better it would give you a Med kit with 2 heals and it would show you the closest chest to get your med kit. What are your thoughts?

    This perk would be incredibly strong like ranger medkits without addons are already ridiculous and brought with botany or a lucky Ace in the hole builds like these would be spammed by farmers. Only way I would agree to this would be that the ranger medkit brought into the game would be consumed post trial as if the person holding it didn't escape with it.

    Pharmacy is a niche perk that works fine in its current state, not every perk is supposed to be at the level bt and deadhard are. There are way more shittier useless perks like Premonition, This Is Not Happening, Buckle Up or Technician.

  • I'd rather see an emergency medkit with gel dressings. It's a straight buff in every way plus it's less farmable for top-tier items. Being able to generate a purple medkit that you can keep every trial might be a little obscene.

  • My idea was to guarantee a Medkit only when you are currently injured. Without guaranteed rarity but higher chance of rarer medkit than default and maybe an addon.

    that way it would actually be a more reliable alternative for Self-care and good to combi with appraisal.

  • @Fornicaras said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369454#Comment_2369454

    2 much slower heals. Rangers are for healing OTHERS, not yourself.

    Going by your logic of more heals=better, self care is the better than every medkit and healing perk. See how flawed that logic is?

    However, there is a much better buff to Pharmacy. You see chests like with Plunderer's and are guaranteed a Emergency Medkit out of every chest you open. Remove the speed.

    Keep the speed, the speed is need

  • Pharmacy is focus on getting a Medkit (Medkit is the most useful item of all). While Plunderer is focus on random items with high rarity. And Ace in the hold is focus on add-on only.

    To keep each perk unique, I would have the perk still keep Green Medkit that can be upgraded to Purple Medkit with Plunderer.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Pharmacy is focus on getting a Medkit (Medkit is the most useful item of all). While Plunderer is focus on random items with high rarity. And Ace in the hold is focus on add-on only.

    To keep each perk unique, I would have the perk still keep Green Medkit that can be upgraded to Purple Medkit with Plunderer.

    I disagree cause why run 2 perk slots when you can run one with a guarantee Purple med kit with 2 heals.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369934#Comment_2369934

    I disagree cause why run 2 perk slots when you can run one with a guarantee Purple med kit with 2 heals.

    I feel like they afraid to make it a perk become a Ranger medkit free (if you escape), as Medkit is the most useful. I would have it guarantee Yellow medkit with 24charge with an 8charge addon, but it makes Ace in the hole not unique anymore.

    I agree with @Chaos_Brother that to have Medkit perk similar to Flashbang that stronger than Pharmacy. It would make a hard choice between 1heal-able to bring into the next trail, or 2heal-not able to.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2369965#Comment_2369965

    I feel like they afraid to make it a perk become a Ranger medkit free (if you escape), as Medkit is the most useful. I would have it guarantee Yellow medkit with 24charge with an 8charge addon, but it makes Ace in the hole not unique anymore.

    I agree with @Chaos_Brother that to have Medkit perk similar to Flashbang that stronger than Pharmacy. It would make a hard choice between 1heal-able to bring into the next trail, or 2heal-not able to.

    It doesn’t need to come with addons leave that to Ace in the hole and a yellow? Cmon where trying to buff not nerf this perk. A ranger would be great cause you use an entire perk slot to get a ranger med kit on your first chest search. With @Chaos_Brother idea it sounds good but to complicated just keep it a simple ranger med kit on the first chest search that’s it

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2370036#Comment_2370036

    It doesn’t need to come with addons leave that to Ace in the hole and a yellow? Cmon where trying to buff not nerf this perk. A ranger would be great cause you use an entire perk slot to get a ranger med kit on your first chest search. With @Chaos_Brother idea it sounds good but to complicated just keep it a simple ranger med kit on the first chest search that’s it

    I agree with @Laluzi , farm-able top tier item should not be in a single perk (for me Ranger medkit is far better than key).

    I even think that guarantee giving Yellow medkit 24charge + Gauze roll 12charge + Scissor is a more reasonable buff. 2 heal with Green medkit speed.

  • that'd get old really quickly with the amount of healing perks in game. along with 2 heals. that's gonna cause some damage.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    At the start of the trial the closest Chest is revealed to you for 40/50/60 seconds

    Unlocking chests is 80% faster, Unlocking your first chest guarantees a Ranger Med-Kit.

    Pharmacy reduces the audible range of your Chest-unlocking noises by 8 metres.

    this buff would make the perk so much better it would give you a Med kit with 2 heals and it would show you the closest chest to get your med kit. What are your thoughts?

    This perk is already good but looking for the closest chest is actually a good point :D