Okay Okay, Here's Another One: Deathbound

I never hear anything about this one.

What's the thoughts on it?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I feel like they made Deathbound as a counter to Bloodpact since both involve healing another person.

    its an intresting perk and i wish more people would use it.

  • It has a rather weak effect. You can use it in hit'n'run builds on stealth killers. It complements Nurse's range-wise.

  • I forgot it was a perk ngl

  • Very fun perk to go against. Needs a buff tho.

  • Oh yeah, this perk could use a slight buff. Maybe a longer oblivious duration. But, it's my favorite perk to run on Oni

  • I like the idea of the perk, having two people tied together but I feel like oblivious is not that good. An idea I had is maybe it can tie one health state up to injured state but I'm not sure how strong that would be.

  • Perk is weak, but you can go out of your way to try to get some value tho. It might work in slug-heavy builds with snowbally killers like Oni, Billy, Nurse, except Twins.

    Another possibility might be invisiBubba. Strap indoor map offering, along with some undetectable perks, and go to town.

  • I'd use it on Legion if Oblivious didn't stop Feral Frenzy from tracking survivors.

  • @Boss said:

    I never hear anything about this one.

    What's the thoughts on it?

    I wish the effect applied as soon as you let go of healing, rather than finishing a heal. Heck, I wouldnt even mind giving a 4-5 second aura read on the survivors involved. Gives more value to the oblivious status effect.

  • @Boss said:

    I never hear anything about this one.

    What's the thoughts on it?

    I LOVE DEATHBOUND. I use it in my anti heal build so that if they DO get healed by teammates, I know where to go to frustrate the heck out of them. Plus the Oblivious effect can be handy sometimes. I’ve had survivors just turn a corner and walk right into me.

  • It’s a good perk if you want to make sure Survivors stay together. My only problem with it (and most Oblivious perks) is that you can never tell when you actually get value from it since the only indication is the scream when it activates.

    It’s a fun perk. I wanna experiment with it some more, namely on high mobility Killers. Maybe I could throw it on Billy with Apex Muffler and a slug build.

  • It's an interesting perk but it gets mega cucked by self care, medkits and Inner Strength. If it activated on self-heals and had a smaller activation radius, I would absolutely use it more. It might even become my primary tracking perk.

  • I like this perk, only small thing I would change is to also see the Aura of the survivors for 5 sec. To get a general idea where they would run.

    Besides that, this perk is increadable underrated, sadly just as many many other perks...