Why is Jonathan sad?
I wonder why the developers put Jonathan sad in the lobby, look at him, he's very downward looking. As well as who Chris is talking to in the lobby, whom he is trying to contact.
I wonder why the developers put Jonathan sad in the lobby, look at him, he's very downward looking. As well as who Chris is talking to in the lobby, whom he is trying to contact.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He’s now stuck in an endless cycle of dying over and over again. Shouldn’t every survivor be sad?
Ace looks happy all the time.
But we know according to the lore that doesn’t occur. Survivors are completely aware of every trial they have ever participated in.
🤣🤣🤣
Ace was probably drunk before being abducted, so he probably now never ever sobers up.
I dunno, every time I see him he looks mad. Like, this is him in puppet form:
They have a certain similarity.
Wouldn't you be sad also, if Nea was next to you?
He looks fine and dandy to me..