Deathslingers always spawn at Swamp

Completely random, but does anyone else feel like Deathslingers spawn at the swamp more than anywhere else?

When I be him, I spawn there most. Played as him after a while yesterday, and I spawned there. Just saw a survivor stream and they spawned at the swamp... with a Deathslinger. Watch killer streams, and the 'Slingers spawn there most of the time.

Anyone feel like Deathslingers supposedly are meant to be at the swamp?

Comments

  • Louisiana simulator

  • I wish. When I play Slinger it's always Lery's or Hawkins.

  • It do be like that and I hate it. At least it's not as bad as if it was haddonfield.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I wish. When I play Slinger it's always Lery's or Hawkins.

    Lery's is unironically a good map for him.

    Pseudo-stealth, lots of windows, small loops that can be shot over.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2367154#Comment_2367154

    Lery's is unironically a good map for him.

    Pseudo-stealth, lots of windows, small loops that can be shot over.

    Literally every 2m there's a LOS blocker for him. Long range shots are impossible as the survivor has tons of things to get stuck on. You're basically relying on close range shots which require a lot of time closing distance.

    His best maps are Autohaven for a reason. They're the opposite of Lery's.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2367159#Comment_2367159

    Literally every 2m there's a LOS blocker for him. Long range shots are impossible as the survivor has tons of things to get stuck on. You're basically relying on close range shots which require a lot of time closing distance.

    His best maps are Autohaven for a reason. They're the opposite of Lery's.

    Really? I've always had a good time playing him in Lery's because of a lot of the things you mentioned.

    I never found issue with the LOS blockers in that map because like I said, they're mostly able to be shot over.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2367165#Comment_2367165

    Really? I've always had a good time playing him in Lery's because of a lot of the things you mentioned.

    I never found issue with the LOS blockers in that map because like I said, they're mostly able to be shot over.

    yeah lerys is one of the better maps for ranged killer in my opinion, sure ur not gonna get trick shots as huntress , but i defiently prefer this map for those types

  • @Kebek said:

    It do be like that and I hate it. At least it's not as bad as if it was haddonfield.

    I find myself enjoying playing Deathslinger in Haddonfield ironically. The large fences tend to work on my favour most of the time, but the houses can be a pain. My strategy is to just let them finish the safe generators and snowball them in the streets.

    Granted I get DCs instead of points, but oh, well.

  • Deathslinger main here and i only remember spawning on the nightmare swamps once or twice fortunately. I mostly get autohaven or macmillain when playing him. Kinda wierd too since the swamp seems to be haunting me when playing literally any other killer that being part of the reason why i am a deathslinger main

  • @XLuka8001 said:

    Deathslinger main here and i only remember spawning on the nightmare swamps once or twice fortunately. I mostly get autohaven or macmillain when playing him. Kinda wierd too since the swamp seems to be haunting me when playing literally any other killer that being part of the reason why i am a deathslinger main

    This game is just weird. I think it just chooses certain realms for each person for each killer. It's weird, though, that I seem to also see the swamp whenever I watch others too. With Blight, I keep getting hard maps. Get Coldwind the most right now. The round before last round as him I got Rancid Abotoir (or however you spell that). As Huntress, I tend to get Springfield a bunch.

  • I wouldn't be surprised if certain killers had certain maps seeded. I played only Trickster yesterday and got Coldwind literally 5 times. I didn't mind because easy knives, bruh.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I wouldn't be surprised if certain killers had certain maps seeded. I played only Trickster yesterday and got Coldwind literally 5 times. I didn't mind because easy knives, bruh.

    Lucky one there! I have been getting a little luckier recently, but for a while during the current event (and before it) I kept getting the worst/hardest maps (look at my previous discussions) and even got Haddonfield probably 20% of the rounds as any killer for possibly a week. Literally. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if this game focused certain maps/realms on certain people.

  • @notyarbllewe said:

    Completely random, but does anyone else feel like Deathslingers spawn at the swamp more than anywhere else?

    When I be him, I spawn there most. Played as him after a while yesterday, and I spawned there. Just saw a survivor stream and they spawned at the swamp... with a Deathslinger. Watch killer streams, and the 'Slingers spawn there most of the time.

    Anyone feel like Deathslingers supposedly are meant to be at the swamp?

    Shrek has hired him