Post your salty DC'er games here
Since so many people swear that there is no epidemic of people DC'ing, I figured we'd just prove otherwise. Post screens of your games with DC's here; please edit out names, because goodness knows we can't be having people held accountable for their garbage behavior.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Only DCing I’ve noticed is on Spirit games which is somewhat warranted
No it's not.
Salty scrubs DCing over Spirit are sending the message 'We get to pick who Killers play'. DCers need to man up and accept that the Killer is a person who gets to gasp Pick who they play!
loading into a game as nightmare is apparently enough to cause dcs
I can understand that and that’s why I never DC against her personally but if people are constantly DCing against a specific killer that should tell the devs there is a problem that needs addressing
Yes; that problem is that the playerbase is childish.
Using salty DCing as an issue for balance is a bad, BAD idea, because people will DC for literally any excuse they can invent to pass the blame away from their own crappy mindset & onto their opponent or teammates.
Last night Deathslinger dc'ed over flashlight save which is pretty lame but oh well he's free to go
I bet a lot of last gen players do it against nemesis. I don't defend it but playing against nemesis on last gen is no different than watching a slideshow.
Still lot of people dc for less. Killers and survivors.
Yeah I wouldn’t blame them since the game against him is unplayable
So far i'm at 5 games today, 4 of which had at least one DC, one of which had 4 DC's. Unfortunately I didn't screenshot the one i just finished because I got distracted by company.
Would be good to point out that not every dc is intentional. Yesterday alone I got disconnected twice followed by a game error.
Just saying that not everyone you think dc’d for the reasons you think.
If I was to take a picture of every dc when they go down I'd run out of memory lol. Although did have a game with 2 dcs near game start when they went down and nearly won as a 2v1, proves people quit due to salt
Posting Pictures of games with DC’s serves no benefit here.
Also it happens on both sides, there’s no need to make it a “us vs them” argument.
That's a wonderful opinion. You needn't participate if you object. Have a nice day.
Every game today save one has had one or more DC's. There aren't that many people just DC'ing for good reasons, especially when they only do it after they got chased and downed and teabagged the whole chase. It's just not probable at all, so take that excuse somewhere else.
Considering, even if mentioned in the OP, those kind of threads are prone to fights and breaking our name and shame rules, I'm locking it due to the nature of it and that it already has slowly started an argument. Please let's not generalize and insult one side of players.