Rant on the current state of the game

I can’t take it anymore. I’m on console and the game has been unplayable for a month now and it’s absolutely ridiculous. Not only that but you decided to fix it after the rift and event end because I guess you hate us huh. I was so excited for Resident Evil to come into this game and I can’t even enjoy that since the new map has been disabled for a month and Nemesis is laggy as hell. I’m not even excited for the new chapter at this point because it’s probably gonna be broken as well. Great job BHVR, you ruined this game for me, I hope your happy. (I’m not quitting the game I’m just really upset that the game I love is turning into garbage).

Comments

  • I doubt they do it on purpose to specificly annoy you. Thats why they are called bugs "Something unwanted and annoying".

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I doubt they do it on purpose to specificly annoy you. Thats why they are called bugs "Something unwanted and annoying".

    Console has always been treated differently than PC though, and it's pretty frustrating. Other games that are far more complicated don't have the issues that DBD does with PC vs console optimization.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365520#Comment_2365520

    f13 the game always ran worse on console, but no one really cared because it wasn't competitive. It ran on Unreal too

    Console is treated differently because of certification regarding updates. They need to be tested and passed and they have to pay them to do that. I think that can take like a week too

    Strange,i never experienced any real performance issues in F13.

  • I recently made a post about it and had some clips. The game is so bad right now

  • In the almost four years I was on Xbox one X they consistently said "optimisations are coming". The frame rate had gotten significantly worse before I moved to Pc.

    I remember Doc and Demo being unplayable for me as for some reason their frame rate was in the teens.

  • They ruined the game for everyone on console.

  • Every single action freezes the game.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    I doubt they do it on purpose to specificly annoy you. Thats why they are called bugs "Something unwanted and annoying".

    It sure feels like it. It feels like they care more about money then people enjoying the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365520#Comment_2365520

    f13 the game always ran worse on console, but no one really cared because it wasn't competitive. It ran on Unreal too

    Console is treated differently because of certification regarding updates. They need to be tested and passed and they have to pay them to do that. I think that can take like a week too

    Okay, so there is another game that you say was worse on console than PC. Even if that's true, so what? It doesn't mean that DBD hasn't always treated PC players better than console players. I'm not complaining about an update taking longer. It's absurd that other far more complicated games can run perfectly on console when DBD can't. How many different types of consoles are there vs how many different types of PC configurations are there? It's absurd.

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365504#Comment_2365504

    Console has always been treated differently than PC though, and it's pretty frustrating. Other games that are far more complicated don't have the issues that DBD does with PC vs console optimization.

    That is nothing new, not only dbd suffers from that, Pc games are just way better, easier and more profitable.