I am pissed off about the custom PS5 giveaway, why is Quebec excluded when BHVR is from MTL???

Just why??? Why the ######### is Quebec excluded? the players from your own province/town isn't ######### allowed to participate? ######### why? why is there's always a Quebec exclusion with you guys??? it isn't the first time either I saw Quebec being excluded.

@MandyTalk @Rizzo90 C'est quoi vôtre tabarnak de problème à exclure le Québec???

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • If you live in Quebec, you should already know the deal; if a contest involves Canada, it usually excludes Quebec.

    I forget why exactly, but this has how it's always been, even when I was a child looking under soda bottle caps.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    A lot of giveaways actually exclude Quebec, not exclusive to BHVR, there must be some regional law or something.

    They can't make a giveaway in their own town/province? if it's really the case I didn't know my government was like that

  • @entilted_but_balance said:

    Just why??? Why the ######### is Quebec excluded? the players from your own province/town isn't ######### allowed to participate? ######### why? why is there's always a Quebec exclusion with you guys??? it isn't the first time either I saw Quebec being excluded.

    @MandyTalk @Rizzo90 C'est quoi vôtre tabarnak de problème à exclure le Québec???

    I mean, the rest of the world is also excluded. I get that's frustrating for you but it's probably because of some local law.

  • @entilted_but_balance said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2365432#Comment_2365432

    They can't make a giveaway in their own town/province? if it's really the case I didn't know my government was that R word

    yes, that's how the law works.

  • Due to Quebec laws, giveaways in Quebec require an element of skill to be involved for entry.

    Thus, giveaways in which the winner is chosen randomly always exclude Quebec.

  • @lauraa said:

    If you live in Quebec, you should already know the deal; if a contest involves Canada, it usually excludes Quebec.

    I forget why exactly, but this has how it's always been, even when I was a child looking under soda bottle caps.

    i've looked into it and yes about some laws to make sure there isn't any scam and it's legit, there's fees and lots of other things related, guess Quebec is way too strict into the matter

  • Legal reasons most likely. It happens in the US too, sometimes a certain state may be excluded because they have different regulations for contests.

  • It's to do with the Legal issues surrounding giveaways in those Countries.