How to get into CryptTV?
I really liked the look of the CryptTV skins, and have been trying to find information on how to get into. Can’t seem to find much though, I’d love to have some kind of watching order, or just some basic advice for a beginner. Thanks :)
Comments
whoops xD
After the CryptTV skins were introduced, I decided to look into it. The Look-See series was the first one I watched from their channel, and I ain't disappointed. Here's a playlist for it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfarU_76noqq6x-ZBx9ysQN5tDlxn_dgw
Just get adopted by them, easy
(real talk I'd check out Look-See on their YouTube channel. They have a playlist with a bunch of their monster shorts but iirc the Birch is streamed exclusively on Facebook)
Oh also
Check our their website too, that's got some nifty links
Thanks for the info! So many series by them that it gets confusing on what to watch in what order
I don't think they're all connected that massively? There may be some references but I don't think each story has a massive impact on another monster series
Question about the birch tv series: is it in any way related to the short movie that was originally done?
Asides from being the same monster I don't think so however I haven't seen the entirety of it so don't quite me on that
Yeah I just have a bit of OCD for watching things in the right order
I watched all of the look see, definitely enjoyable, shame that they never made a season 3? Seems like the series has been dormant for a couple years now
the fact that your twitter name is "Moo Moo King" simultaneously doesn't surprise me and fills me with extreme amounts of joy
it used to be Crypt TV's son but yeah I became the Moo Moo King recently to honour my legacy
awwwwwwwww he's so fluffy