@Salty_Pearl said:
I'm not on DBD yet and I'm a bit confused, can we only get 30 vials per day or is it 30 for the entire event? Also how much does each outfit cost?
You can fill vials every game, as long as the vial still has room in it. Once it's full, you have to wait for the end of the match to empty it. 30 vials is the limit for each survivor and killer, making it a maximum 60 vials for the whole event, if you play both sides.
@Salty_Pearl said:
I'm not on DBD yet and I'm a bit confused, can we only get 30 vials per day or is it 30 for the entire event? Also how much does each outfit cost?
You can fill vials every game, as long as the vial still has room in it. Once it's full, you have to wait for the end of the match to empty it. 30 vials is the limit for each survivor and killer, making it a maximum 60 vials for the whole event, if you play both sides.
Ok, thanks for letting me know - if there's any more issues with it please let me know.
I have an issue. When I went to my offerings it's showing the BBQ event and when I hover over it it says it's no longer available. This only happens as a killer. For my survivor there are no event offerings at all. I'm on PS4 if that helps
I'm on PS4 with the same issue. The vial was full so I figured one more match would empty it, but that not the case. It's still full, with nobody leaving the matches or anything weird happening.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
..
Just earn a bit more, it'll fill, give you 1 and then empty itself.
I'm not on DBD yet and I'm a bit confused, can we only get 30 vials per day or is it 30 for the entire event? Also how much does each outfit cost?
I can't harvest anymore
Hmm, odd.
Then idk, i'm nothing but a fellow player.
Did the orange smoke come out of the vial when it was filled?
No. I'm pretty sure it's been filled completely since I don't lose any if I die and I can't harvest anymore
You can fill vials every game, as long as the vial still has room in it. Once it's full, you have to wait for the end of the match to empty it. 30 vials is the limit for each survivor and killer, making it a maximum 60 vials for the whole event, if you play both sides.
@MandyTalk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqis-gKNuuI&feature=youtu.be
That's the thing it didn't empty
@HellDescent I will bring it to the attention of the team now. Thank you for the video.
same here it refused to empty itself
@Someissues are you also on the PS4?
Did you DC in the match or die on hook etc? And did the host disconnect quickly from the end screen?
No I died on the hook. I got a new vial just now.
Ok, thanks for letting me know - if there's any more issues with it please let me know.
@MandyTalk Ty
My first vial won't complete and I can no longer harvest canker. (also posted in but reports)
After about 4-5 games with full vial started getting empty ones. Haven't played killer yet, hopefully it's not gonna be the same