Male survivor attractiveness tier list (inc PTB changes)
S - Jake, Quentin, Steve
A - Dwight, Felix, Leon
B - David, Tapp, Adam
C - Ace, Bill, Jeff, Ash
Thoughts? People can also do one for the women if they’d like
S - Jake, Quentin, Steve
A - Dwight, Felix, Leon
B - David, Tapp, Adam
C - Ace, Bill, Jeff, Ash
Thoughts? People can also do one for the women if they’d like
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
David in B tier is a crime.
The Geneva convention is optional and I am this close to breaking it
(also absolutely not Steve in s tier but yeah I mostly agree with the rest)
Steve is least attractive for me
Jeff C? I will find you and I will hurt you.
I hate them all. I am happy with old versions. Maybe i am old-fashioned but i love nostalgia
David isn’t my type tbh. Joe Keery is a work of art!
Please do
Come on, Jake went from looking so dumb to a total Chad
To me Felix is S tier, I'm scared to tell what I think about other male survivors, cause people are going to hate me xD
Eh, I never found him that attractive :/
Old Jake was meme, we are losing soul of DbD.
how is ash in c tier?
look at how much chad energy this man got
Nah, you are brave. I will give you a hatch or bt unhook (by Jeff himself) if we meet in the fog.
Ashley should be in A tier.
Don’t be scared, it’s just personal preference
Yeah but you couldn’t even tell he was Korean at all
Ummmm no thanks ;)
okay here we go:
S - Felix, Jake, Quentin, Jeff
A - Adam, Leon, Ace
B - David, Tapp, Ash, Bill
C - Steve, Dwight
Jake and Quentin in S yas, best boys
Old quentin is easily an S+
Jeff in C? Have you seen his suit skin
Mine would be like this:
S tier: Leon
A tier: Maybe new Quentin and Steve
D tier, get away from me: Everyone else
I'm a picky guy 😅
Leon is definitely s tier and so is Chris
Steve is only an a tier imo
Leon’s hair needs some work to be S
Leon is perfect already
What about Chris?
Steve got a rework? I need a picture of my boi.
I’d say he’s high B low A, I prefer RE8 Chris
Nah he didn’t
S - Quentin / Adam / Jake / Leon
A - Steve / Jeff / Felix / (Chris)
B - Dwight / David Tapp
C - David King / Ace / Bill / Ash
Here's mine:
S - Jake, Leon, Felix,
A - (New Quentin), Jeff,
B - David, Dwight, Steve, Ace, Adam,
C - Bill, Ash, Tapp,
And one for the Ladies:
S - Jill, Yui,
A - Feng, Meg, Cheryl,
B - Nea, Claudette, Kate (I'm so gonna die for putting her here), Nancy, Zarina, Elodie,
C - Yun Jinn Lee, Laurie, Jane,
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's.
Still can’t get over how much better Jake looks