REWARDS CHANGED TO TWO FULL OUTFITS
Thank you BHVR! Rejoice!
Link : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/26567/the-hallowed-blight-event-changes/p1?new=1
Link : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/26567/the-hallowed-blight-event-changes/p1?new=1
Comments
So you can't even make a proper argument.
I guess i should've known you were full of yourself, most of your type are.
Maybe in some cases but when PS4 got screwed and waited forever for 2.0 i said i would not spend a dime on the cosmetic store up till now that was true despite @chemical_reject giving me crap about not having new cosmetics. I had planned to grind for the Doctor outfit and Maybe buy the Wraith outfit. I 100% am grinding for both of those and buying 2 other skins now.
Hag was a paid DLC. Nea came free with the Nurse and David came free with Huntress.
And yeah, I have no issue with the DLC model either. I was just pointing out to him that DBD already has a, as I put it, mild pay2win aspect to it.
And I do consider it to be a mild one, but it's still there. Especially in relation to how abysmally rare BBQ and Hex: Ruin are in the Shrine.
And note: I own all the DLCs except the couple of cosmetic ones, so this isn't about me needing the Shrine, either.
They will always paddle back. They simply got no backbone, we saw that with a lot of proposed changes that never happened already
Btw, we need THREE outfits
I underestimated the amount of work, this'll take longer for me to gain 2 outfits than the regular 2-3 days.
Wow I didn't expect them to do this, thank you so much BHVR!!
@GrannyonAcid , He also failed to consider the fact that I'm a brand new DBD player. Between work and choosing to do the Overwatch event (since that is one of my main games), I don't have a lot of time in Dead by Daylight. Still less than 30 hours. That being said, it has also been a choice because while I see the fun in DBD, I have to admit that I am not a huge fan of the hide-and-seek asymmetrical game design. I like MMOs. I discovered I like hero-shooters. But this type of game, my first in the asymmetrical genre, is just not a design that is going to see it become a main staple in my library. It'll be more of a side game just for a horror-theme, slasher movie fix.
So, all that considered, I'm still learning the game. And I have little interest in now trying to do so for the next two weeks while fellow survivors are farming the nectar objective. So, it's best if I wait until after November 2nd to get back to DBD and try to get better at the core game.
And if I want any Blight skins, I can just buy them, now. To be honest, I was okay with the original idea that I wasn't going to get the Blight skins at all. That I can just buy them and still have them is a bonus for me.
No he literally said he was extremely disappointed so stop trying to twist it. He was NOT happy with 1.
Such a little crybaby crying about people having legitimate complaints. Awww does baby want to cry more about other people feeling a certain way? Do you need a bottle to calm you down and stop getting upset about complaints?
Nah I'm good. I actually don't think this whole thing is a big deal. To me this is all funny and I have been enjoying all the "discussions" about this.
I don't care about what HybridPanda has to say about it, their opinion on it is no different then anyone else.
I was more poking fun at you for bringing them into the discussion.
...
...
You know James "One-Eyed" Garfunkel said they wanted 3 complete outfits, they were disappointed when they found out the Devs were only giving out 2.
...
Thanks for that.
Awww still crying. It's ok I can wipe your tears that you're mad people have opinions. Sorry Mommy BHVR didn't come and cuddle you to tell you it's ok. I'm sorry you don't care about the opinion of good players and people who have invested plenty of time into the game. Oh wait he's also someone BHVR deemed worthy of commenting and gameplay. Awwww it's ok you can cry in my arms because other people being upset has gotten you so mad.
NOM NOM NOM your tears over this sustain me. Cry more.