I love Lethal Pursuer on Spirit

I’ve been running this perk a lot on Spirit lately and I’m loving it a lot. I just phase right on top of someone I see at the start of the game and before they even know who the killer is yet, I catch them off guard.

I would suggest if you haven’t, try to get Lethal Pursuer on Spirit because it’s very fun to use and it has good synergy with her movement speed.

Comments

  • I'm morbidly curious how many disconnects this nets. I feel like Spirit + on top of you in ten seconds would be a recipe for people hitting the nope button.

    But yeah, long distance aura reading is great on her, because you can get up to people before they're within range of the warning sound, they don't know what to expect yet, and she fast as fucc boi.

  • @Laluzi said:

    I'm morbidly curious how many disconnects this nets. I feel like Spirit + on top of you in ten seconds would be a recipe for people hitting the nope button.

    But yeah, long distance aura reading is great on her, because you can get up to people before they're within range of the warning sound, they don't know what to expect yet, and she fast as fucc boi.

    I have gotten many DCs from my time playing Spirit which is annoying but when survivors actually play the game, it’s very fun.

    Rin go fast!!!

  • This is what im doing right now people get pissed at you for how unfair it is

  • @GuyFawx said:

    This is what im doing right now people get pissed at you for how unfair it is

    Very true. No DC penalty as well makes it harder to play Spirit.

  • It's definitely good on high mobility killers.

  • also if you use motherdaughter plus yakuyoko it let u get there on most big maps

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2354014#Comment_2354014

    I have gotten many DCs from my time playing Spirit which is annoying but when survivors actually play the game, it’s very fun.

    Rin go fast!!!

    swoopin through mac 2 the sonic boom is frightenin

  • I honestly don't find it fun. It's just too strong. 20 seconds into a trial and you've already got a down, and that's assuming you were taking it easy.

    I'm just gonna stick to my Hexes.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I honestly don't find it fun. It's just too strong. 20 seconds into a trial and you've already got a down, and that's assuming you were taking it easy.

    I'm just gonna stick to my Hexes.

    I don’t like Lethal Pursuer either. Not because of it’s function, but because of how skewed in the killers favour it is for them to get a down that quick, especially if it’s a first hook camp.

  • Same,Lethal Persuit is my absolute favourite perk right now.

    The kind of pressure you can generate with Lethal and Corrupt is INSANE.

    Much better than most other slowdown perks out there

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2354051#Comment_2354051

    I don’t like Lethal Pursuer either. Not because of it’s function, but because of how skewed in the killers favour it is for them to get a down that quick, especially if it’s a first hook camp.

    I think it's fine on most killers because chasing is a thing and the Devs failed to live up to their promise of an Early Game Collapse, it's just that on the killers like Spirit or Nurse it's an uncounterable and overwhelming early snowball because there's no defence against them.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2354076#Comment_2354076

    I think it's fine on most killers because chasing is a thing and the Devs failed to live up to their promise of an Early Game Collapse, it's just that on the killers like Spirit or Nurse it's an uncounterable and overwhelming early snowball because there's no defence against them.

    Exactly. With Blight being a close 2nd to both of them.

  • And Bubba, too. At best, the survivor was caught by a pallet and the Mowing Of The Pallets begins.

  • I tried this one game earlier today and got all 4 to dc. I had all tier 1 perks and the build wasn't that bad.