Plague and Breakable Walls

Should plague's corrupt purge break through walls? What do you think?

Comments

  • @cobalt22 said:

    Should plague's corrupt purge break through walls? What do you think?

    it would greatly increase her power which she desperately needs right now.

  • Nah I think Plague is perfectly fine. If you want to add something small like that then whatever but it shouldn't break pallets or anything like that.

  • That would be nice but I don’t think that’s the issue with Plague. I think Plague’s number 1 flaw in her kit is the RNG nature of her fountains spawning in places that are impossible to get to without wasting so much time.

  • If that was added it would make sense as nemesis can as well when hes powered up she needs a lil help atm

  • @gendoss said:

    Nah I think Plague is perfectly fine. If you want to add something small like that then whatever but it shouldn't break pallets or anything like that.

    Agreed. She’s already ridiculously strong in the hands of a smart player.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265602/plague-and-breakable-walls

    it would greatly increase her power which she desperately needs right now.

    Yeah buff the part of her kit that doesn't need any changes lmfao

    if you wanna make her stronger maybe don't buff the part of her power the survivors can deny??

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/265602/plague-and-breakable-walls

    it would greatly increase her power which she desperately needs right now.

    I mean greatly is a strong word

  • @GannTM said:

    That would be nice but I don’t think that’s the issue with Plague. I think Plague’s number 1 flaw in her kit is the RNG nature of her fountains spawning in places that are impossible to get to without wasting so much time.

    I used to think this but as a Plague main this is one of the only viable counter play measures to her.

    Survivors who make the VERY grave mistake of cleansing in convenient areas to her is what basically hands her the game. Now that being said, the Swamp maps are exceptionally bad however as literally all fountains spawn around the outermost edge in awful corners. I bet those will be the next realm reworked though so hopefully fountains are addressed with that.

    What I wish they'd fix with her is puke not registering when it clearly is hitting a survivor and they flinch/scream. Me having to puke on someone FOUR times for it finally register is not okay and a much worse problem to me than fountain spawns atm