Just a tip. Don’t be too narrow-minded. Be open minded

When I heard about the Trickers I rolled my eyes at the idea of a k-Pop killer and thought there’s no way I’m ever gonna play him. But I finally gave him a go and while I struggled with him at first I actually think he’s really fun.

I find myself giggling alongside him as I hit survivors with those knifes and feel like such a troll specially when I do things like throw knifes at them at places like the saloon balcony from the ground. And now when I see him as survivor I get happy lol like there’s my boy the Trickser. This can be applied to any killer or survivor you might be hesitant about. Just play as one and be patient you may start loving him.

Comments

  • I am not going to lie, Trickster is technically what got me into DBD. I thought his name was All Kill because the trailer was trending and the idea was really creative from my perspective (and the only Kpop I listen to is Black Pink, I actually got random death threats for saying BTS was not my style, rofl). So a few months later, when I saw the 5th anniversary stream on YouTube, I clicked it just because Trickster was so interesting that I wanted to see what was next. And well, Resident Evil was one of my top 2 gaming franchises for a long time. Needless to say, I was really into it and just decided to finally commit.


    So he will always have a soft spot in my heart. If the buff goes through, he will be the first OC that I purchase using the shards.

  • He has such a cool design and animations.

  • He's got an awesome aesthetic and is one of the coolest looking killers in the game

    It's a shame he's hot garbage :(

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    He's got an awesome aesthetic and is one of the coolest looking killers in the game

    It's a shame he's hot garbage :(

    Wait if/(maybe) his buff come live...

    Then people won't think he's garbage anymore. But I doubt it they will update him with his PTB buffs.

    But if he does I'm 100% sure you will have a lot of people complaining that is his too strong.

  • Never had problem with his design. From the day one I thought he looks cool and that is refreshing to see something different.

    And I disagree that he isn't scary. I actually find him more creepy than most killers. Those eyes are scary.


    But I do have a problem with him being on a weakish side.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2353474#Comment_2353474

    Wait if/(maybe) his buff come live...

    Then people won't think he's garbage anymore. But I doubt it they will update him with his PTB buffs.

    But if he does I'm 100% sure you will have a lot of people complaining that is his too strong.

    I sincerely doubt it'll matter. I've said it in other posts but I'll say it here; I don't think Trickster can EVER be buffed that would make him fair on PC and fair on Console. Right now on console, you're lucky if you can hit a damn survivor a handful of times unless they're just running in a straight line out in the open begging you to hit them with knives (and even then, I give it a 50/50).

    I don't play on PC but my buddy who does says he can throw knives with no issues there. The console just isn't precise enough to deal with how sporadic Tricker's knife throwing.

    I've taken survivors out using Tricker but every time I've done it, it was in SPITE of Tricker, not because of Trickster.

  • My only “issue” with The Trickster is that my friend tends to die because they stand there and stare so I get to jokingly razz her and tell she died again because she was simping on him lol. She does a similar thing with her favourite killer.. Myers.

    *Mods if you see this then please understand that I’m aware of some of the issues revolving around the word simp so please take into consideration that I’m just sharing a story with context pertaining only to me and a very close friend of mine*