#BringBackOni
I hardly ever see Oni, and it’s really sad. It’s such healthy design to reward the killer with their power for performing well in the chase. Of course, the power needs to be very strong to make up for the challenge of the first hits, which it is. I really hate how he’s become one of the rarest killers to face (at least for me, I know some people see him more).
It’s baffling that more people play Legion than Oni. Let’s get it trending, we need more Oni mains in the meta to shake games up.
Comments
I'm doing my best!!! :,(
I love Oni, he's one of my three mains.
But every ######### time I play him, I get the Game. It's like a curse.
You’re doing God’s work
Oni does seem to love the indoor maps for some reason...
I really can not understand, how Oni is rare? All damn Onis only facing with me?
Weirdly enough any oni I go against I get Hawkins lol
Oni may but I certainly don't :(
Haven’t gone against an Oni in weeks, seriously
He's didn't really appeal to me that much but I gave him a shot doing archive challenges for him and two games in a row he bugged out so his m2 weapon was permanently semi-raised and I could only see half my screen. So...pass
It’s fine both sides can be sad
I saw 5 - 6 of them this week. One of them was hard tunneller. He killed me for 5 gens & 3 escapes.
Sorry king :( if I was swf with you I’d 1 for 1 and sacrifice myself
I like the idea of Oni but I have issues using his power effectively. I’m on console so maybe that is part of it but I don’t land many hits with it.
Tunneller killers are reason of i playing killer more. Early or late, if killer wanna be sure me dead, nothing can stop them.
And thank you :)
i put him down after the cosmetic glitch patch. His Demon's End piece was my favorite torso in the game but his head pieces were too fugly.
I love Oni, but I'll go to play him and get Hawkins, Lerys, Haddonfield back to back to back. There are too many terrible maps
Yeah I’ve started using DS again because tunnelling has gone up since the nerf
Oni main here, I only get complaints when I play Oni because "he is unfun" I still play him daily though.
He’s a big D killer, no surprise people are scared to play him