All Crowns obtained!
Feels pretty good to obtain a cosmetic I'll probably never use, just so it can sit in my inventory with all the other unused items and charms. At the very least, it'll contribute toward the community goals I suppose. How many crowns do you have unlocked? Are you going for one for ever character, or just the ones you play? And will you (or anyone for that matter) actually wear them?
Comments
I have obtained one crown. Just one. For Dweet.
On the killer side I main Mikey and he cannot have a crown.
I have them all for the killers and most of them on the survivors
Survivors are taking a lot longer as I usually main one and the rest just kind of sit around so I don't have perks and stuff for so many of them. Surviving can be tricky as it is but surviving with some of these really bad perks only is...rough
Had them since 5th July, was a pain to get them all but here I am
Definitely. Hope saved me in one of my crown attempts, though. The killer was chasing me at the end, and Hope kicked in, allowed me to miss a hit. My team left after I got downed, except one of the Nancies, which gave me time to break out and make a run to the exit.
I have now gotten all of the crowns
Only need mine on twins
Just remember to finish the game as Charlotte. It's bugged where if you finish the game as Victor you don't get the Crown.
I got all possible killer crowns and 6 survivor crowns so far. I will try to get them all but won't be too disappointed if I can't. I'll probably wear them occasionally just to mix things up.
Congra, also the way you talked about the crown reminds me of my sister and how she is with her clothes.
I only have it for feng right now, not because she's the only one I ever play but because she's the only one I've been playing as right now and for the foreseeable future. I also have it on a few killers like nurse, Spirit, plague & I think hag but I'm not sure.
I only use the crown on feng so I have the head piece with her Edna mode hair, I then use her greek Goddess for the upper bod and the moonrise for the lower bod.
I call it the Angel Feng.
Dwight, Meg, Clau, Jake, Nea, Kate, Adam, Jane, Yui, Felix, Elodie (11)
Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Nurse, Doctor, Huntress, Spirit, Plag, Oni, Slinger, Blight (11)
The others I dont buy
Since I like to play stealthily, I've never equipped the crowns. But at the end of the day every survivor is the same, so I only managed to get crowns for the three survivors that I go back and forth on: Feng, David, and Claudette. I obtained a few for killers, but honestly I just don't care. BHVR said that the anniversary and the Halloween events are the only events that they'll be focusing on. They said they want these events to feel special, and the fact that all they've done is give us a slightly different crown is a massive slap in the face. This event should feel special, there should be modes that you otherwise can't play in dead by daylight, but apparently crowns (that you can only use for a fraction of the total characters) and cakes is what they consider "special".
same!
i really struggled with a lot of the Survivor crowns (since most of my survivors are level 1), but eventually i got them!
such a great feeling when you know you finally got them all and can concentrate on stockpiling cakes / event items!
I got the crown for all the OG Survivors, and three Killers (my main Huntress, Trickster and Spirit).
I don't know if I'll get the rest for the Killers. I'll see, but the queue is super long.