The patch is out Edit:: just minor changes not the event

Comments

  • Minor bug fixes (is all I just got on PC just now, at least). I got excited for nothing when I saw an update was available LoL Still seems like the event's going to be 2-ish PM EST.

    edited for auto-correct because my phone perpetually hates my fat thumbs

  • Yeah, i'm already facing error code 8014

  • Same 8014 on PS4. I’m surprised it’s up this early though. Hope it’s fixed soon want to get that grind in early!
  • Lol guys! Event hasn't started yet. Luckily, I am still able to play normally atm. 
  • Uhhmm, but it's only hotfix 2.3.1 with minor bug fixes, not the event actually.

  • Was wondering why it's taking forever to get a lobby going... everybody's lost in error land :( Hope everybody gets to hop on soon and enjoy the festival later this afternoon!

  • Ohhh on to Friday for single xp 😋
  • Same error on PC as well.

  • My error is gone.
    Not sure if it'll come back if i quit though.

  • @HellDescent said:
    good job

    Haha already before the event?

    Great start, Pretty good job :smile:

  • How big was the update?
  • @F5arTheB5ard said:
    How big was the update?

    I had about 36 MB.

  • Boss said:

    @F5arTheB5ard said:
    How big was the update?

    I had about 36 MB.

    Ok cool, thank you sir!
  • @Keene_Kills said:
    Minor bug fixes (is all I just got on PC just now, at least). I got excited for nothing when I saw an update was available LoL Still seems like the event's going to be 2-ish PM EST.

    edited for auto-correct because my phone perpetually hates my fat thumbs

    Both of those were definitely needed. I read about the medkit depletion one and thought it was made up or even a visual bug at first. I found a medkit with instaheal with ace in the hole and used it when honestly I didn't really need to and go back to a generator. The line is red and I'm like no way this is real. Then I go to unhook someone and it literally took about 5 seconds. The person was confused too. It fixed itself about 3 minutes later.

    I hadn't run into the locker bug but from my understanding if you slow entered it would show outside the map in your view so you'd never know if someone was coming.

  • @F5arTheB5ard said:
    Boss said:

    @F5arTheB5ard said:

    How big was the update?

    I had about 36 MB.

    Ok cool, thank you sir!

    No problem. :)