Midwich frequency
Is anyone else overwhelmingly getting this map, and have been doing so for weeks? It honestly seems like at least 1/3 of my games are Midwich.
I mean, it could be RPD or Hawkins, but it's just odd.
Is anyone else overwhelmingly getting this map, and have been doing so for weeks? It honestly seems like at least 1/3 of my games are Midwich.
I mean, it could be RPD or Hawkins, but it's just odd.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got Midwich back to back as Trapper but I personally like Trapper on that map. Then got RPD as Wraith and as Piglette right after. Could be completely random but it’s possible data is being collected on certain maps..
Trapper on the same indoor map then 2 stealth killers on RPD.
then as a survivor the 2 times I ended up in RPD it was against a Wraith.
I wish, midwich is one of my favorites and i never get it.
nope, i usually have to burn an offering for it. ill trade all my thompson houses for a couple of midwiches
No quite the opposite in fact. Yesterday I got the pale rose 4 times in a row but I can't even remember the last time I got midwich
Coldwind Farm and Backwater Swamp all day everyday.
I've been tracking my games since RE dropped and, with no offerings, I've genuinely landed on Midwich more than any other map.
I've only had it twice in the last two weeks, once as survivor, earlier as killer.
I got it as deathslinger everyone dced. Too ez
All ive been getting is lerys and midwich for the past week
I would say I'm getting it more then I used to from a few weeks ago, but for some reason I get Haddonfiled way WAY more than usual. As a survivor that's great but the other night I got it 3 matches in a row and was like ######### how about a corn map or something.