Now we’ve seen the reworks, who’s the prettiest?
in Polls
Some have been kinder to others, I’m now glad the only Scandinavian is actually pretty.
My personal preference would be Nea/Jill.
Comments
Elodie & by alot.
Laurie!
Even though its kinda of biased because shes my main haha
Jake is the prettiest UwU
where is quentin
People are gonna hate me for this...
The facial rework makes Laurie actually look like Jamie Lee Curtis. She's definitely one of the most attractive survivors to me now.
No Leon or Quentin? What kind of rigged poll is this?
Where is my boy Ace?
Probably should have mentioned this poll is only for the female survs
i still think Kate is overall the most beautiful/pretty character. But she did get some serious competition with Elodie, Nea and Laurie. And her animations need some work..
Élodie (and Zarina since she is not in your list) even tho i don't think those two got changed beside a little makeup change for Zarina ^^
The new version of Feng Min was so ugly ,that I hastened to uninstall the game.
I still think Kate looks the best, but Laurie does too.
Jill, Jane, and Elodie weren't even changed. Only survivors up to I think Adam were changed and small tweaks to Cybil.
Claudette actually looks really good now, I really like her, just some parts of her hair from some angles are invisible for some reason, which ruins some outfits.
Dwight