Goodbye, Quentin Gollum.
It was fun while it lasted, but I will never forget that horrible face that haunted me in my games. Ciao.
It was fun while it lasted, but I will never forget that horrible face that haunted me in my games. Ciao.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well now his new model features that giraffe neck.
Goodbye and good riddance
Can we get an image of this non-goblin i haven't seen him yet!
Nevermind i found one
#########
Yes you can
(also they fixed Cybil's face)
Well now we can say that Jonathan is the new Gollum of DbD.
IM GONNA CRY
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.#########.IS.WRONG.WITH.HIS.NECK
What the hell is wrong with his neck in that pic?
F..
N E C K
LMAO his neck is longer than wraith's uncloak lunge with coup de grace
the Quentin goblin reputation will forever be in our hearts.
Same account
He looks ok when you don't screenshot at the wrong time heh
He looks less like Quentin then the old one. This can’t go through
It's getting easier to distinguish him and Victor when they no longer share the same facial model.
Here's a picture of Quinton from the 2010 film for those who want a reference for comparison.
Officially hanging up my Quentin mainship.
Sweater Daddy Steve all the way now.
Welcome, Quentin Toilet-Brush!
Wow, I made screenshots and showed them in the other Thread but I didn’t see that kind of neck, and I was a long time in the lobby.
The neck is messed up, but other than that, this looks pretty good. I'm pleasantly surprised.
Now they need to fix claire I'm not buying her until they do. I bought all the resident evil content.
You're breaking my heart, you're going down a path I can't follow.
You silly one, it's pronounced NECK!
Is it bad that I liked the old Quentin? This change just hurts, seeing my disfigured baby becoming something that he isn't to impress his friends breaks my heart.
Old Quentin looks more like the actor than the new one. I'd be disappointed if the new one makes it to live.
His model looked fine, it was just the lighting
He has a face as if he were a Felix puppet.
ikr right and I thought spirit had a long neck.