I just wanna know how you can miss the very large, very obvious "Moved:" at the start of all of those posts, and the 0 comments 0 views yet with a most recent reply from a mod doesn't exactly hide the fact either
I just wanna know how you can miss the very large, very obvious "Moved:" at the start of all of those posts, and the 0 comments 0 views yet with a most recent reply from a mod doesn't exactly hide the fact either
Yeah I don't remember anything about status effects being in there but I hope they'll fix the rest too
Ya that's what I was wondering random Frame Drops during normal gameplay, sudden hang time, killer powers creating lag, sloppy effects killing frames, Nemesis loading his ability, etc. Many things just destroying frames.
I just wanna know how you can miss the very large, very obvious "Moved:" at the start of all of those posts, and the 0 comments 0 views yet with a most recent reply from a mod doesn't exactly hide the fact either
It's because these posts also have the "closed" tab. I think they should actually be removed as the posts never actually are closed, they're just moved.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's getting moved to the PTB discussion board
There not being closed there being moved to feedback
They’re not, they’re being moved to the PTB discussion category
They are being moved to the ptb discussion board, not closed.
Thanks everyone for pointing out the correct information <3
I just wanna know how you can miss the very large, very obvious "Moved:" at the start of all of those posts, and the 0 comments 0 views yet with a most recent reply from a mod doesn't exactly hide the fact either
Or the even bigger
lol
Tbf that isn't on mobile so benefit of the doubt there. The rest not at all
Fair enough, yeah
Did they fix consoles? I didn't see anything relating to it.
Better optimisations regarding nemesis + zombies and a bit overall, currently looking into issues in playing dbd on a HDD
Ty tho sloppy isn't much better
Yeah I don't remember anything about status effects being in there but I hope they'll fix the rest too
Ya that's what I was wondering random Frame Drops during normal gameplay, sudden hang time, killer powers creating lag, sloppy effects killing frames, Nemesis loading his ability, etc. Many things just destroying frames.
It's because these posts also have the "closed" tab. I think they should actually be removed as the posts never actually are closed, they're just moved.