legion crowns

  • Hi! how many crowns does the legion have? because he gave me only 1 and my friend he gave 2


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Legion has 2 Crowns with the Anniversary Event, one for Frank and one for Julie. There was initially a bug that prevented the crown for Julie unlocking, which I believe has now been resolved and both should unlock.

  • @Mandy said:

    Legion has 2 Crowns with the Anniversary Event, one for Frank and one for Julie. There was initially a bug that prevented the crown for Julie unlocking, which I believe has now been resolved and both should unlock.

    I only had one Crown unlocked, so I just played a game as Legion, and still only have the Crown for Frank unlocked.

  • @Mandy said:

    Legion has 2 Crowns with the Anniversary Event, one for Frank and one for Julie. There was initially a bug that prevented the crown for Julie unlocking, which I believe has now been resolved and both should unlock.

    Hello! Thanks for answering, I'm trying to get Julie's, I already played 4 games and he still hasn't given it to me, what could I do?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341480#Comment_2341480

    I only had one Crown unlocked, so I just played a game as Legion, and still only have the Crown for Frank unlocked.

    I'm checking into this today - am not sure which way that will be addressed yet. I suspect it will be unlocked for those that have the Crown on Frank already, but I need confirmation on this naturally. As soon as I know something for sure, I will let you know.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341508#Comment_2341508

    I'm checking into this today - am not sure which way that will be addressed yet. I suspect it will be unlocked for those that have the Crown on Frank already, but I need confirmation on this naturally. As soon as I know something for sure, I will let you know.

    Appreciated. I just logged in and butchered a group of survivors on Susie hoping for the unlock to no avail. I still just have Frank.

    It's the last one. I have all crowns on all survivors and killers this year. I have done my part.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341512#Comment_2341512

    Appreciated. I just logged in and butchered a group of survivors on Susie hoping for the unlock to no avail. I still just have Frank.

    It's the last one. I have all crowns on all survivors and killers this year. I have done my part.

    holy heck, you've got them all already?!

    You've put in a lot of hours in this Event for sure. I've not managed to get them all myself yet, I've not had the time to play much...I need to take a day off work just to play DbD at this point lol.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341508#Comment_2341508

    I'm checking into this today - am not sure which way that will be addressed yet. I suspect it will be unlocked for those that have the Crown on Frank already, but I need confirmation on this naturally. As soon as I know something for sure, I will let you know.

    thanks!

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341522#Comment_2341522

    holy heck, you've got them all already?!

    You've put in a lot of hours in this Event for sure. I've not managed to get them all myself yet, I've not had the time to play much...I need to take a day off work just to play DbD at this point lol.

    I think I've been playing 10 hours a day since the event started xD

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341522#Comment_2341522

    holy heck, you've got them all already?!

    You've put in a lot of hours in this Event for sure. I've not managed to get them all myself yet, I've not had the time to play much...I need to take a day off work just to play DbD at this point lol.

    Hahaha, I really only have like one day off a week to play so last week I did Killer, and tonight/today I did all my survivors. It is now 8AM here and I'm going to sleep til 2PM, do some errands/mess around, then at 10PM write and internet til bedtime.

    It's your guys fault for having such a fun game really.

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341527#Comment_2341527

    Hahaha, I really only have like one day off a week to play so last week I did Killer, and tonight/today I did all my survivors. It is now 8AM here and I'm going to sleep til 2PM, do some errands/mess around, then at 10PM write and internet til bedtime.

    It's your guys fault for having such a fun game really.

    I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    Have a great sleep, and the rest of your day <3

  • Only one crown for Legion right? Because i won all crowns for all killers and survivors. I have crown for Frank, and that's all

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2341522#Comment_2341522

    holy heck, you've got them all already?!

    You've put in a lot of hours in this Event for sure. I've not managed to get them all myself yet, I've not had the time to play much...I need to take a day off work just to play DbD at this point lol.

    I got them all on survivor and killer too.

  • That's pretty damn fast to have them on both already, colour me impressed!

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344269#Comment_2344269

    That's pretty damn fast to have them on both already, colour me impressed!

    but I not sure I got both legion normally play as susie that mean I don't have Franks

  • @MandyTalk Yeah I have the same issue; I have a Legion Crown for Frank, but not a 5th edition one for Julie's mask. Guess I'll have to play Legion again.

  • @ZenithZX said:

    @MandyTalk Yeah I have the same issue; I have a Legion Crown for Frank, but not a 5th edition one for Julie's mask. Guess I'll have to play Legion again.

    I don't think that will work I'm afraid.

    What I have heard is that people who only got the one crown will have the one for Julie unlocked for them - they don't have to do anything, we will do it on our end...that's not fully confirmed yet, so hang tight I'm afraid, but you will get both crowns!

  • yea I got only one crown and it not Julie

  • @MandyTalk I know that the Julie crown issue has been resolved (thank you to the team, btw) but this is a semi-related question that doesn't deserve a new topic of it's own:

    Is there any reason as to why both Frank and Julie get crowns for their masks, but the winter Frosty Eyes are available only on Frank's mask? Just curious.