New Killer Totally Leaked (joke, Shark warning)
(but seriously, can we get a cosmetic pack based on this? It's exactly the kind of amazingly trashy we love. Check the trailer, it would fit so well)
(but seriously, can we get a cosmetic pack based on this? It's exactly the kind of amazingly trashy we love. Check the trailer, it would fit so well)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was expecting king shark from suicide squad lol
not the only one
not them?
Risky risky wiggi wigi, this is a true emergency
Might just be a joke, but I'd be down for a shark killer, lol. Maybe throw in a Jurassic Park Raptor while were at it. :P
It would be nice to have it here instead of Jaws. LOL
Wow @JawsIsTheNextKiller getting slander
Anyone remembers Gyo?
Imagine having the Tinkerer perk on that thing!!
Rotten fields iw balenced blendette are no more
Oh i remember having a toy like that being a kid
I didnt knew it was a kid show tho
To be honest, I would be happy for any representative of the shark community to be included in Dead by Daylight. For too long have we been neglected.