I am the Cake Queen; you get cake! you get cake! you all get cake!
I haven't had that much time to play dbd due to my internet shutting off due to storms and the console issues, but I managed to get to 110 cakes I love collecting them I don't know if I will ever use them all up, but they are there lol.
I don't know if you are allowed to show your collection of cakes on the forums, but I would love to see what other people's cake records are lol I know some people collect loads of them. :)

Comments
Damn, everybody loves a cake stack ๐
Damn most Iโve got is about 50 on 1 character
Let them eat cake is my decree! >:)
Neat,another console nurse ๐
I'm not sure if you're unaware of the double entendre, or if you're leaning really hard into the joke lol
Cake is for me?
..๐ณ
๐๏ธ๐๏ธ
Hello fellow console Nurse I welcome you! ๐ฐ๐
Of course! This is for you lol. ๐ฐ
๐
CAKE!!!!!
Depends how you play, if you're a nurse that will 4man slug when there is a team full of potatoes then I'd rather not bother. I cant control my team and I'd rather have fun and a long game than slugged out because ranking sucks.... just saying
What? :(
I've got 1 cake. 40 bloodwebs, 1 cake.
*cries*
Cakes are cool, I burn one every match I play as I have lots like you but cakes dont matter if you dont play in a fun way. Not saying you do and it goes for both sides but slugging everyone early isn't fun for survivors that's all
You poor thing here! ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ๐ฐ
I know the pain its been a nightmare trying to get cakes on my Feng Min. *pat pat pat pat*
I spent 315,000 BP to get ONE cake on Yun Jin.
I just went through 10-11 bloodwebs on my P3 Nea and Yui combined and got 1.
I'm happy for you though.
You are very lucky! I can barely get one cake.
Nice! Nurse bringing the celebration with her, I see. I'd party with you for sure. (You just need 10 more cakes and it'll be 420...)
I wanted to get a fat stack of cakes on my Plague, but I've been spread thin trying to prestige and level and get some cakes to use on everybody, so she only has 22 so far. I'd better step up my game.
Ive been thinking someone shouod make a meme of coteaus face iver marie antoinettes with a little speech bubble of "let them eat cake" ๐