Pineapple does not belong on pizza
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/off-topic
It does, and you cannot change my mind.
Agreed.
@Superyoshiegg said:It does, and you cannot change my mind.
@Superyoshiegg said:
There's a special place in Hell for people who think this
Everyone here is wrong...I put pizza on my pineapples.
@Wiggles_Diggles said:Everyone here is wrong...I put pizza on my pineapples.
@Wiggles_Diggles said:
My god...
I love pineapple on pizza and you can't stop me from liking it!!!!!
@DrJohn said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2338234#Comment_2338234My god...
@DrJohn said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2338234#Comment_2338234
You can't stop me!!!
@DrJohn said:Pineapple does not belong on pizza
You are really here to stir the pot tonight Dr.
Pineapple pizza is the only Pizza in the Entity's realm so you better learn to love it!
No. No it doesn't.
But the milk should always go before the cereal.
im pining for pineapple
Love pineapple & ham. β€οΈπ
People who like pineapple on pizza should be put in prison.
I'm an American, and brave men and women died in janitorial services at Disneyland for my right to shove whatever I want down my gaping maw.
Pineapple Head punishes those who disagree.
Canned pineapple is bad on pizza but canned pineapple is gross on its own too.
Fresh pineapple is delicious on pizza. Pineapple, Buffalo chicken, and bacon pizza is so good.
Pineapple on pizza is the best thing ever. πππο»Ώπο»Ώπο»Ώπο»Ώπ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/off-topic
It does, and you cannot change my mind.
Agreed.
There's a special place in Hell for people who think this
Everyone here is wrong...I put pizza on my pineapples.
My god...
I love pineapple on pizza and you can't stop me from liking it!!!!!
You can't stop me!!!
You are really here to stir the pot tonight Dr.
Pineapple pizza is the only Pizza in the Entity's realm so you better learn to love it!
No. No it doesn't.
But the milk should always go before the cereal.
im pining for pineapple
Love pineapple & ham. β€οΈπ
People who like pineapple on pizza should be put in prison.
I'm an American, and brave men and women died in janitorial services at Disneyland for my right to shove whatever I want down my gaping maw.
FREEDOM
Pineapple Head punishes those who disagree.
Canned pineapple is bad on pizza but canned pineapple is gross on its own too.
Fresh pineapple is delicious on pizza. Pineapple, Buffalo chicken, and bacon pizza is so good.
Pineapple on pizza is the best thing ever. πππο»Ώπο»Ώπο»Ώπο»Ώπ