So Doctor players.

Is it just me, or does nearly all of them run Franklin's for so reason? I swear 9 out of 10 Doctors run it.

Comments

  • Never ran into one that does. And my Doc runs a specific build where you'll hardly ever get a generator done.

  • Not really. Doc’s just tend to run normal m1 meta builds with potentially brutal strength

  • @Desh said:

    Never ran into one that does. And my Doc runs a specific build where you'll hardly ever get a generator done.

    Really? Impossible skill checks Doc ugh.

  • The last time I actually played Doctor was before his rework, but I am pretty sure I didn't run Franklin's back then.

  • Doctor Main, literally never used Franklins except for that one time trying to get Bubba's adept.

    Survivor Main, I think I only seen a Doctor use it once or twice, mainly it's literally anyone else that runs it. Literally anyone else aside from Demo, Demo's basically never use it.

  • I've run Franklin's maybe 2 or 3 times total in over a year of playing. I don't see it against me as a survivor on any killer specifically (I actually rarely see it at all). Usually, the only time I've seen it in a match is when a fellow survivor has brought a key (though that was pre-rework).

    My Doctor build has been rocking Agitation/Starstruck with double Calm add-ons. Fun stuff. 😈

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Doctor Main, literally never used Franklins except for that one time trying to get Bubba's adept.

    Survivor Main, I think I only seen a Doctor use it once or twice, mainly it's literally anyone else that runs it. Literally anyone else aside from Demo, Demo's basically never use it.

    Hmm I always get it on Doctors and Hags.

  • Doctor's power already counters flashlights so I'm not sure what the utility of Franklin's is on him

  • We all know franklins is best run on hag and trapper 😁

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Doctor's power already counters flashlights so I'm not sure what the utility of Franklin's is on him

    I've always assumed it was to be extra annoying.

  • Or to make items less of a threat so he can win. Just a thought.

  • I switch it up between Sloppy and Franklin's. There are so many healing perks and we'll make it lately though that I've just been running Franklin's instead.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Is it just me, or does nearly all of them run Franklin's for so reason? I swear 9 out of 10 Doctors run it.

    Franklins? On a Doc? Why.. There's so many better options for Doc

  • Nope. Not sure why you’d run Franklin’s on him.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Is it just me, or does nearly all of them run Franklin's for so reason? I swear 9 out of 10 Doctors run it.

    I do if I see 4 items just to troll. He doesn't really need many perks in regards to chases thanks to his shock. Bamboozle/End/Fury are all kinda pointless. So outside of 1 or 2 slowdown perks I just run meme perks on him.

  • Can't remember the last time I played against a doc at all.

  • Don't think i've ever used it on mine, think i ran Devour / Distressing / Surge / Thrilling with both calm addons. Been a while since i've played him.

  • I am a Doctor main and I am almost always running Franklin's, but that's not only on Doctor, but on every killer that I am playing. I just think that Franklin's is very underrated and one of the best perks in the game, especially after the small rework.

  • Franklin's in general is pretty common these days, I believe people are catching onto its strength at hurting medkit users

  • Nope, never even considered Franklins for Doctor. Only time I've ever used it is on a newly levelled killer that doesn't have much gen slow-down, so I go for item denying instead.

    BBQ, Distressing, Corrupt and Pop/Surge are my usuals.

  • @Desh said:

    Never ran into one that does. And my Doc runs a specific build where you'll hardly ever get a generator done.

    What is your build, I'd like to try it. I'm getting tired of having 2.5 gens get done by the time I finish setting my traps and get into my first chase.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336860#Comment_2336860

    What is your build, I'd like to try it. I'm getting tired of having 2.5 gens get done by the time I finish setting my traps and get into my first chase.

    Unnverving Presense, Distress, Huntress Lullaby, Surge

  • @Desh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2337477#Comment_2337477

    Unnverving Presense, Distress, Huntress Lullaby, Surge

    Pretty sure Huntress Lullaby doesn't stack with madness skillcheck procs, which would mean as soon as a survivor hits Tier 1 Madness for the first time the perk is dead.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2337482#Comment_2337482

    Pretty sure Huntress Lullaby doesn't stack with madness skillcheck procs, which would mean as soon as a survivor hits Tier 1 Madness for the first time the perk is dead.

    Then it can be switched out with Ruin/Surveillance. Either way, I've seen Survivors dozens of times fail their skill checks more frequently with it and it hasn't stopped me from getting consistent 4k's. Especially on The Game.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Is it just me, or does nearly all of them run Franklin's for so reason? I swear 9 out of 10 Doctors run it.

    The only reason I ever even ran Franklin’s was to mess around with a protect the hex totem or hold an item for ransom meme. Franklin’s and hoarder is silly and fun if it works out though.

    To me.. Franklin’s is just such a feel bad perk (survivor sympathy side talking) that I almost never run it.