What do you name the zombies
So I was wondering if other people name the male and female zombies Nemesis has if you do name them what are their names.
Samantha and Greg are the names i choose for them.
So I was wondering if other people name the male and female zombies Nemesis has if you do name them what are their names.
Samantha and Greg are the names i choose for them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nightmare=Female Shadow=male. Scrapped Names: Six=Female Mono=Male
'EA' and 'Gearbox', because those companies are dead to me. Also in there is 'Activision' sometimes, when a zombie is staring at a wall and drooling. ๐
Is that a devil may cry reference????
also the female zombie is called Misty. don't @ me
No they're not. the two scrapped names are a reference to another game
Little Nightmares 2 ๐
hehehehehehehe. thank god I'm not the only one here who likes that
damn
I thought you were referencing the fact a char in DMC5 has two helper characters which are called 'Shadow' and 'Nightmare'
Kyle
Usually "Why are you walking into a wall?" and "What on earth did they do to you guys since the PTB?"
Dammit.
Doesn't matter the gender, they're both Dammit since it's the first thing I say when I see them since they're always coming to my gen at a high risk time.
Fun fact, the female zombie DOES actually have a name(well, a official fan name), her name is Misty! :) She's been with RE for quite some time.
The male zombie though... nah, nothing, not even a largely agreed upon fan name. So, I just simply call him Bob.
Helter and skelter
Charlotte and Victor.
Worthless and Target Practice are what I named my babies. I am so proud of them.
Nea and Quentin.
lmaooo
Franklin and Ted but Ted is a douche
Fred and Diane. Diane gets a LOT of work done. Fred honestly is just found walking into a tree 95% of the time.
Stupid and/or dumb zombie. Doesn't matter which. Usually the Male though since I rarely see the Female one.
Just zombies ๐