I know BHVR have a lot on their plate RN, but I still hope to see some perk reworks mid-chapter
I just really, REALLY want to see something creative and unexpected done with Monstrous Shrine and This Is Not Happening.
I just really, REALLY want to see something creative and unexpected done with Monstrous Shrine and This Is Not Happening.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd prefer an overhaul of the perk system and removal of tiers, but yes, some perks do need changed. However, I like This is Not Happening where it is. I always bring it in when I use a medkit with double suture addons.
Agreed, I mean I'm very happy with the Trickster perk changes (No Way Out has always been a staple on my Clown, I can't wait to run the new version! In fact, it's very similar to the rework idea I had for NWO). But we could have used some more changes to underpowered perks.
They have a lot on their plate doing what? Counting their money from their latest overpriced DLC?
They just nerfed Trickster so good luck with that.
There is literally no incentive for survivors to try out the PTB. The only things changed were Trickster and some of his perks. No announced map rework or survivor perk changes.
And I hate playing as and against Trickster so I see no reason to miss out on the event just to try the PTB.
Hopefully fixing the performance of the game, please and thank you! Hallelujah, can I get an amen?
You must be new to this game.
You got me! I have been playing for less than a week. Lol.