Here has been my killer experience today
So today as killer I have gotten in this order:
- Deathslinger on Haddonfield - 0k (great start to my day on this amazing map)
- Deathslinger on Haddonfield - 4k (two straight on my favorite map, thank you game)
- Adept Blight on Rancid Abbitoir - 2k (ok what's up with the ######### hitboxes?)
- Huntress on Midwich - 4k (ruin got destroyed within 10 seconds and it went to end game but thankfully Elodie threw)
- Adept Spirit on Haddonfield - 4k (of course ruthless killer because I can't have anything good)
- Adept Billy on Mother's Dwelling - 2k (gens go too fast on this planet sized map)
- Adept Speed Limiter Bubba on Badham - 4k (I forgot to take this add on off after a previous game and I STILL DIDNT GET ADEPT AFTER 4KING)
- Adept Bubba on The Game - 3k (THERE'S PALLET EVERYWHERE I'M DONE)
So thanks game for making this a fun experience, it means a lot!
Comments
Dude. You only lost 1 game and had 2 draws. Why are you mad?
I'm pretty sure it's agreed by the community there is no win condition and I was going for adept on a few killers and haven't gotten 1.
Anyone you ask is going to tell you a 3k and above is a win. Out of 8 games you only lost once and had a draw on 2. You averaged 2.8 kills per game. I understand you got none of your adepts but sheesh
Also wouldn't you also get tilted if you got Haddonfield 3 times, Midwich once, Mother's Dwelling once, and The Game once all in the same day?
Not if I won. When i win on haddonfield and game i laugh. I dont mind midwich
Well that first game on Haddonfield was hopeless playing as slow ass Slinger and I won the second game because the survivors were potato lol.
The expected balance is 2k on average. Even if there's no explicit win condition, your experience today leaned on your favorable side of the balance.
4 kills out of 8 on Haddonfield and you're annoyed lol. Ive gotten whitewashed in my last 3 on there 😅
I guess that's true, I only got titled from getting constant ######### maps and not getting adept on any of my attempts.
Just the nature of Haddonfield's presence gets me annoyed.
Pipping system disagrees with you.
Killer adepts are a #########. Honestly, it's better to wait for rank reset.
Well I ended up getting adept Trickster yesterday so I thought I should give it more goes today, but couldn't get it on good killers.
In any reasonable persons head a 3k is a win. We all know, including the devs, that the pipping system is janky
I don't understand the purpose of this post. Write it in your dairy somewhere.
But your my friend you should support me when the game hates me.
It is but it’s so boring to play on because of how much you have to hold W.
yep, thats why i dont give a **** about the adept achievements.
they only lead to frustration.
I got adept Trickster yesterday so I thought I could go for more. Turns out it’s harder to get adept on good killers compared to bad killers.
4K and still mad? I wonder why survivors can’t have fun in this game.
well congrats on that!
4k as adept Speed Limiter Bubba and game gives me ruthless killer. Also Haddonfield’s presence 3 times in one day. How is that not tilting?
This is sacasm, right? You want to make fun of killer mains complaining about their "aweful" experience, right? Please say that this is the case... please.
I really feel like you people don’t understand why I was so frustrated. Please read even deeper and look at why I put “adept” on the post.
i am sorry that you didnt got your adept on the speed limiter bubba.
You won! Aren’t you happy that you are good enough to 4K on haddonfield? I’ve had Hawkins 3 times in a row, also been tunneled and camped but that’s a “strat”. There is worse stuff than a haddonfield 4k
Well I’m sorry for your experience. I never said survivors don’t go through stuff too I play both sides so trust me I know the stuff survivors have to go through.