Is anyone getting Ormond a lot today?
Title.
I got this Map in around 80% of my games. I was 3 times on Midwich and one time Family Residence. Every other game today was on Ormond.
I would not mind the map that much, but it gets boring after hours and hours of Ormond.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I've been putting up all my Ormond offerings because it's a nice way to cool down during the summer
I had too many ormond today as well. Also a ton of ######### swamp
Nope, Autohaven day over here.
Ormond all day long is a scary thought, to be honest.
Swamp for me.
Yaaaaay
I was on the Swamp just now, maybe the curse is broken...
I dont mind the Map as Killer since the Rework. But it gets pretty boring if you end up on Ormond basically all the time.
I miss reworked ormond actually. All I'm getting is autoheavents with occasional taste of Haddonfield.
Swamp and midwich all the time zzzzzzzz
I remember that one time I got Ormond 4 times in a row as survivor. First 3 times were random and the 4th time I burnt an offering to extend the streak.
No I don't. But I get Léry's a lot. And I hate it
I don't really like it, tbh. But then again, I never did.
I was getting a bunch of Haddonfield yesterday.
Ok, its fine now. Got Swamp, Autohaven and Coldwind in a row. Seems like I needed to complain before I get rid of Ormond, lol.