corrupt intervention does its job better than lethal pursuer.
Everytime I have corrupt intervention on and walk towards a white generator 9 times out of 10 a survivor is right there.
It's so consistent that I began to think why even run lethal?
3 gens blocked off for 2 minutes, survivors almost always spawn at white gens and potential 3 gen at end game.
vs
9 seconds of aura reading.
Comments
I actually agree, lethal isn't that good , especially on below average killers, it only shines on nurse or maybe micheal
CI is one of the best killer perks in the game. Shouldn't be a surprise. Lethal Pursuer is one of the worst killer perks in the game. So yeah.
I think the same, lethal is one of the most overrated perk in the game (except maybe for a good "omega" blink Nurse or a Blight on a open map)
85% of time Discordance activate 5s after the game begins and still useful until the last gens.
I think the same. As a GF main I thought Lethal Pursuer would be godtier on him to get a lot of survivors 99ed but Discordance and Whispers are just as useful and have the plus of being active the entire game.
Lethal Pursuer is simply the flavor of the month. Use it if you need to learn spawns or if you're speedrunning a 4-man slug. Other than that, its place is in adept Nemesis.
Why not both?
I have to agree the perk is massively overrated. The only killer that could so quick damage with that perk would be nurse and maybe huntress depending on the map and your skill, everyone else yeah you can get some use. But the perk it only work for a couple of seconds. I rather use totem perks to be honest since at least they usually last longer.
Lethal Pursuer is good for noobs learning spawns.
Or nusre, or maybe god tier huntress
Everyone else is meh
People heavily overestimated how good Lethal Pursuer would be. Aside from god tier Nurses and Billy/Blight/Huntress on open maps, I don't see the value of using it over Corrupt. All Lethal really does is let you start the first chase very early. The information of knowing which gens the other survivors are on after that chase though is kind of useless since most of the time you already know where the survivors would spawn and which gens are the closest to that position.
Finding one survivor that if it stayed at corrupted gens probably wanted to be found ti be chased in a empty area vs being able to go to a cluster of survivors and know where the other ones are working is the difference between 2-3 gens popping after one chase and being able to bother multiple survivors and knowing exactly where to go to stop the first gen with pop or ruin when you got some damage in.
Also why not run both. If you are decent at killer having a good start beats any perk in the game
At high level play no one works on Gens together they separate
With survivors finding my ruin 90% of the time I feel like the perk has better value than ruin.
I've only ever liked corrupt on set up killers.
You must be going against some really, really bad survivors.
I heavily disagree people are saying it’s only good on nurse Billy blight and huntress but everyone’s forgetting one killer that’s amazing with this perk. Oni with lethal purser is so unfair you get the first hit and you pretty much win the game. People are underrating it yes it’s only 9 seconds but that will help you get the first hit faster. Corrupt can block gens but you still got to find people I checked the whole map and didn’t find one person and corrupt was almost done with Lethal I found my first guy within 10 seconds