Why are killer ques so long?

I'm trying to que as killer it has been over 5 minutes, nothing.


So then I que as survivor it takes literally 2 seconds.


it's so long I'm just watching a movie while I wait.

Comments

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    Killer queues are long because Killer is easier to get extra BP and crowns on. A lot of survivor mains are playing killer for the event.

    IRONY: Survivors are complaining that killer toxicity is at an all time high. You'd think it would be the other way around with so many non-toxic survivors coming to the dark side and diluting the pool. I think survivors might have inadvertently proven that killer mains have been correct all along.

    Killers have been playing this way long before the event, lol. If anything, it shows there is such an abundance of toxic killers that it doesn't even feel lessened too much despite a lot of survivors playing killer now and being more fair.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332148#Comment_2332148

    Good these survivor mains can finally find out how hard killer is

    It's not that killer is necessarily harder, but that the toxicity of killers has increase with a bunch of survivors playing killer. Guess most survivors (playing killer) are camping and tunneling so that those playing survivor can't get their crowns and farming done. Ironic. Definitely would seem to indicate that the killer mains have been right all along as to where the toxicity in this game originates.

  • @Dormin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332148#Comment_2332148

    Killers have been playing this way long before the event, lol. If anything, it shows there is such an abundance of toxic killers that it doesn't even feel lessened too much despite a lot of survivors playing killer now and being more fair.

    Mathematically that make no sense. The complaint is that it is not lessened at all, but increased.

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332191#Comment_2332191

    Mathematically that make no sense. The complaint is that it is not lessened at all, but increased.

    Yours makes no sense too, how do you know it's not because a lot of killers not playing extra toxic so survivors don't get any BP?

    I make sure everyone gets a lot of BP when i play killer because i know how most killer mains are horrible, at least in red ranks.

  • @Dormin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332148#Comment_2332148

    Killers have been playing this way long before the event, lol. If anything, it shows there is such an abundance of toxic killers that it doesn't even feel lessened too much despite a lot of survivors playing killer now and being more fair.

    wot

  • @CotJocky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330791#Comment_2330791

    When there is not an event going on, exactly the same for me. I'm North America. Might be different for folks in other regions?

    I'm Eu servers and it's same thing here but might be different for some

  • @Dormin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332200#Comment_2332200

    Yours makes no sense too, how do you know it's not because a lot of killers not playing extra toxic so survivors don't get any BP?

    I make sure everyone gets a lot of BP when i play killer because i know how most killer mains are horrible, at least in red ranks.

    100 toxic killer mains = 100% toxic killers

    100 toxic killer mains + 100 non-toxic survivor mains playing killer = 50% toxic killers

    Basic math skills buddy. Makes perfect sense if you have them.

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332214#Comment_2332214

    100 toxic killer mains = 100% toxic killers

    100 toxic killer mains + 100 non-toxic survivor mains playing killer = 50% toxic killers

    Basic math skills buddy. Makes perfect sense if you have them.

    A lot more killers being more toxic than they otherwise would doesn't go with what u say. I'm sure all those p3 rank 1 spirits and wraiths with ruin undying pop sloppy and iri addons were survivor mains... sure lol.

  • @Dormin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332289#Comment_2332289

    A lot more killers being more toxic than they otherwise would doesn't go with what u say. I'm sure all those p3 rank 1 spirits and wraiths with ruin undying pop sloppy and iri addons were survivor mains... sure lol.

    It does actually. There is only one killer in each game. No matter how toxic that killer is he only affects 1 game at a time. If there are non-toxic survivors playing killer you will get fewer toxic games. Fact. It may not be the narrative you want but it is the math and it doesn't lie. The end result is no matter how you try to spin it, those survivors playing killer right now are in fact toxic as hell and fornicating you in your anus.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330785#Comment_2330785

    I am joking, because whenever Survivor Queues are long, the standard answer is that Killers get SOOO oppressed by the Devs. But when Killer Queues are long and Survivor Queues are instant, this does not really seem to be an answer...

    And nah, Survivors got nerfed for 5 years.

    "survivors got nerfed for 5 years" not like that's a bad thing

  • @offwhiteknight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2332443#Comment_2332443

    It does actually. There is only one killer in each game. No matter how toxic that killer is he only affects 1 game at a time. If there are non-toxic survivors playing killer you will get fewer toxic games. Fact. It may not be the narrative you want but it is the math and it doesn't lie. The end result is no matter how you try to spin it, those survivors playing killer right now are in fact toxic as hell and fornicating you in your anus.

    unless those non-toxic survivors turn into toxic killers because now they got the taste for blood

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    I'm trying to que as killer it has been over 5 minutes, nothing.

    So then I que as survivor it takes literally 2 seconds.

    it's so long I'm just watching a movie while I wait.

    What I find interesting is that I only play Killer to chill out, have fun vomiting on everything (I play Plague), and make some bloodpoints. So my rank is 20 at the moment - and my queues yesterday evening were about 15 minutes, which doesn't make any sense if there really are a lot of new players out there playing the game. If anything, Killers with ranks from 20-15 should be having instant queues. But that wasn't the case for me. And the matchmaking was utterly screwed up as well - I had a match where one survivor was a red rank, and another with two purple ranks.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    I'm trying to que as killer it has been over 5 minutes, nothing.

    So then I que as survivor it takes literally 2 seconds.

    it's so long I'm just watching a movie while I wait.

    It's because there is no survivors but that's weird because killers claim this game to be survivor sided. Their claims doesn't match with waiting times. If this game would be survivor sided it would be easy to find game as a killer.

  • i refuse to play survivor when theres no DC penalty

1 2 ›