New Developer Update Coming Today
Body is 1 character too short.
DEV UPDATE IN A NUTSHELL:
Trickster Power Buffs, Add-On Changes, and Trickster Perk Buffs
Survivor Graphical Update
New Tutorials
HUD Improvements (Hook Counter, Score Events, Player Names you'll be able to toggle)
If a killer hits a survivor through a pallet but the stun happened first, the killer's hit is rejected.
If a grab is cancelled, it's temporarily replaced by hitting the survivor instead, and long-term permanent fix is to rework interactions and interrupts.

Comments
My guess is we'll get images of reworked Swamp.
And a sneak peak of some buffs to a character probably. Like Trickster Twins or someone
Allegedly one of the devs on a discord said that trickster was gonna get buff this chapter, but they were delayed till the next one. And twins don't need buffs they already are strong.
Trickster I think is getting buffed, and with the add-on description errors for Twins I'm gonna assume they're getting reworked.
Can't wait for the dev update!
Twins "rework" ? Maybe...
I heard from Almo that Trickster is getting buffed but is coming in chapter 21 and Twins addons changed 3 of them so this shows that maybe there changing them
I bet a Skeleton Key that it is going to be another disappointment.
Alright, so we got: A Trickster buff (okay-ish, I suppose. Never gonna touch this poor excuse of a character anyway), fixes for pallet hits and grabs which probably won't even work, visual changes for a few characters ([BAD WORD] that) and some news about the tutorials.
I would say I won the bet.
It's me!
Let's hope they address the event. That's literally all I'm worried about.
So it was a lie?
By the grace of god if they do nothing that the community wants. I will pull Last Year out of the ground and make it work!!!!!!!!!!!
Calling it; Trickster's buffs are solely to Main Event, and are something very small like less recoil during Main Event or something.
I just saw Trickster buff. Reduced knife hits from 8 to 6 but delay for laceration decay is 10 seconds and not 20 seconds. And among other things you can see here
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262994/developer-update-july-2021/p1?new=1
On a less furious note. Hopefully continued buffed to previously weak perks, more map changes(one of the few to enjoy them), as well a killer change.
The devs showing their continued appreciation of Trapper