AND THE SOLO BUFF WHEN IS COMING ON???

Am I the only one pissed of being abused solo Q against tryhard spirit stridors?

"Spirit is fine. SWF are the problem....bla bla bla".


And meanwhile....is 4k spirit games one after other. I´m so tilted. 3 games in a row vs spirits level 1 or 2.

When the hell is going to be implemented a command communication tool and a ping system for solo q survivors???

Comments

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Solo is fine. Ranks however arent. Alot of red ranks should be green at best.

    i agree i shoudnt be able to reach red ranks

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333775#Comment_2333775

    I do actually. I also use BT as a staple for Solo and SwF. I also use Kindred quite a lot depending on my mood. I don't really use bond because logic says someone's gonna be at a gen. I also don't use small game due to how much I've played DBD. Totems are not really that hard to deal with.

    If your biggest counter argument is do I play survivor. Then imma just laugh because you got nothing to contribute, but baseless claims at which point your reaching to hopefully validate yourself.

    Also yes they are, but if you can't comprehend you need different builds for Solo and SwF than my friend the problem isn't the game its you not understanding the situation.

    If i have to wear kindred, small game and bond to have even less information than SWF have for free and better, it´s obvius Solo player is in clear disadvantage.


    I sincerely don´t know what is your point or what you arguing about. Maybe u are just arguing and writting with no other intention???

  • If Solos are buffed and it's not accompanied by blanket nerfs to survivors or a blanket buff to the non-meta killers, there just won't be a killer population. SWF isn't fun to go against, and if Solos are buffed to that level, there's little fun to be had in the killer role, so only masochists will play it.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328319#Comment_2328319

    Imagine actually needing perks as a survivor. It's not like its hard to add Kindred into a build. Its a good perk SwF or Solo. If you can't adjust the build for the situation. The problem is you not the perk.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328320#Comment_2328320

    The Devs thankfully already mentioned they would never do comms in game. Also those perks don't need to be base kit. You should figure put how to adjust builds for the situation.

    Don't need perks as survivors ? Show me a video about 10 games in a row about your gameplay while using no perk. Thanks. If you want my mail : don't worry, I can give it to you. Don't want to do it ? Just give another argument : thanks.

    Before saying "the problem is you", just look the examples you are giving to us.

    SWF don't need kindred : they can say "hey, where are you ?" "I'm in the shack" "oh ok, I'm going to do the unhook, don't move, you can't see the killer : BUT I CAN SEE HIM, he's not going for u". Solo players NEED that perks as a basekit : why can't you understand.

  • @MarcoPoloYolo said:

    If Solos are buffed and it's not accompanied by blanket nerfs to survivors or a blanket buff to the non-meta killers, there just won't be a killer population. SWF isn't fun to go against, and if Solos are buffed to that level, there's little fun to be had in the killer role, so only masochists will play it.

    Both of them. Buff solos and buff non meta killers.

    Nowadays u can´t buff non meta killers without destroying even more Solo Q. Because non meta killers can work on solo.


  • @Northener1907 said:

    Who is saying Spirit is fine lol. She deserves nerf.

    And also yes, swf is problem because game balancing around low ranks and for this swf is stronger than most killers.

    Every time a Killer gets nerfed to uselessness it just gets worse for Survivors. All that does it make Killer players abandon that Killer and go to the next-strongest one, or find strong but un-fun strategies for other Killers. Stop screaming for nerfs; you are ruining your own game experience by refusing to adapt rather than have stuff you can't play against made worse.

  • @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328147#Comment_2328147

    Every time a Killer gets nerfed to uselessness it just gets worse for Survivors. All that does it make Killer players abandon that Killer and go to the next-strongest one, or find strong but un-fun strategies for other Killers. Stop screaming for nerfs; you are ruining your own game experience by refusing to adapt rather than have stuff you can't play against made worse.

    Problem is not her power. She is clueless, i have nothing againts her but she knows what i am doing. She needs counterplay. She is only one i hate, other killers are fine or needs buffs. But Spirit needs nerf.

  • Spirit trouble? She can't see you half the time and there are perks to help keep distance between you which cancels out stridor.

  • @Artemisha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333908#Comment_2333908

    Both of them. Buff solos and buff non meta killers.

    Nowadays u can´t buff non meta killers without destroying even more Solo Q. Because non meta killers can work on solo.

    Then we're on the same page.

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333755#Comment_2333755

    Don't need perks as survivors ? Show me a video about 10 games in a row about your gameplay while using no perk. Thanks. If you want my mail : don't worry, I can give it to you. Don't want to do it ? Just give another argument : thanks.

    Before saying "the problem is you", just look the examples you are giving to us.

    SWF don't need kindred : they can say "hey, where are you ?" "I'm in the shack" "oh ok, I'm going to do the unhook, don't move, you can't see the killer : BUT I CAN SEE HIM, he's not going for u". Solo players NEED that perks as a basekit : why can't you understand.

    Sure DM me your info. 😂 there's a trophy for 8 and I need a few more crowns anyways so not a huge deal. I'm working today, but I'll send it when I get on and play either tonight or over the next few days.

    They don't need it because you have 4 perks to use. If you can't adjust your build when playing Solo. Then tell me why would the devs consider it? Wanna be as strong as a SwF? Play as a SwF. Wanna play Solo? Accept the disadvantage and adjust your build to suit the situation.

    @Artemisha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333781#Comment_2333781

    If i have to wear kindred, small game and bond to have even less information than SWF have for free and better, it´s obvius Solo player is in clear disadvantage.

    I sincerely don´t know what is your point or what you arguing about. Maybe u are just arguing and writting with no other intention???

    Because you want free information for nothing. Because SwF has something you don't. You don't want to run a build to fix your disadvantage and would rather just be given free stuff. Your just saying you don't have something someone else does.

    Its been the same circle of arguments for years. Use a build to help yourself. Its what they are for. Want to run a meta build? Well accept that you lose information.

  • 😀

    @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333917#Comment_2333917

    Sure DM me your info. 😂 there's a trophy for 8 and I need a few more crowns anyways so not a huge deal. I'm working today, but I'll send it when I get on and play either tonight or over the next few days.

    They don't need it because you have 4 perks to use. If you can't adjust your build when playing Solo. Then tell me why would the devs consider it? Wanna be as strong as a SwF? Play as a SwF. Wanna play Solo? Accept the disadvantage and adjust your build to suit the situation.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2333880#Comment_2333880

    Because you want free information for nothing. Because SwF has something you don't. You don't want to run a build to fix your disadvantage and would rather just be given free stuff. Your just saying you don't have something someone else does.

    Its been the same circle of arguments for years. Use a build to help yourself. Its what they are for. Want to run a meta build? Well accept that you lose information.

    Sorry I don´t understand your logic. Idk if u are trying to be funny, or it´s me that I´m very stupid or u are very smart.

    I´m not talking you back more. I don´t see the sense. Bye,

1 2 ›