A disturbing fact that I have now come to realize.

In Sanctum of Wrath the statues have always been staring at me.

maxresdefault (1).jpg


Comments

  • Disturbing? But they look so happy!

  • I think they are only client side though. I thought it would be a neat replacement for crows.

    instead of seeing them fly off, you'd notice the direction of the statues staring.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Disturbing? But they look so happy!

    And they look like Buddha!

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I think they are only client side though. I thought it would be a neat replacement for crows.

    instead of seeing them fly off, you'd notice the direction of the statues staring.

    In my games I always hide in the structures but I never noticed that they were watching me until now. Even if they only work with survivors, it would be an advantage to find their location.

  • Be good, Buddha is watching.

  • When I first noticed that I thought I was hallucinating. I was like are these statues staring at me

  • I don't find it disturbing, I think it's sweet how they're always looking out for me ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327292#Comment_2327292

    In my games I always hide in the structures but I never noticed that they were watching me until now. Even if they only work with survivors, it would be an advantage to find their location.

    I don't think they could be used as tracking

    When you play killer they act the same way, you look away and look back and the statues are looking at you.

    Basically everytime you look away and look back at them they are looking at you, survivors and killers

    Its a fun easter egg but doesnt have any tracking potential

  • Yeah I remember that lol, it's a really good touch that they added to the map, genuinely scary to look at.