Apparently, it's got a really low spawn rate, because they're still monitoring it. I think??
I've gotten it twice in the past two days.
Yep. I've played roughly 20 matches since it was put back in rotation and I haven't gotten it once. Simply put, if BHVR doesn't feel confident activating map offerings for RPD, then it shouldn't have been put back in rotation.
Yep. I've played roughly 20 matches since it was put back in rotation and I haven't gotten it once. Simply put, if BHVR doesn't feel confident activating map offerings for RPD, then it shouldn't have been put back in rotation.
I got it like 3 times in about 20 games. I also had Torment Creek 3 times in a row in those 20 match. It's just luck.
I got RPD once. It was awful. The freezes and frame drops were worse than normal, and because I'm unfamiliar with the map I couldn't find my way to the survivor on the hook to save them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it's back in rotation whilst we monitor stability on it, the offerings will remain disabled for now though.
nice, thats awesome to hear
Why doesnt it have an increase spawn rate like we normally get with new map releases?
Apparently, it's got a really low spawn rate, because they're still monitoring it. I think??
I've gotten it twice in the past two days.
Sorry, but ######### this map. I mean, how many doorways so I have to go through to kick a damn genny.
I never had a problem with W gaming until this map
Yep. I've played roughly 20 matches since it was put back in rotation and I haven't gotten it once. Simply put, if BHVR doesn't feel confident activating map offerings for RPD, then it shouldn't have been put back in rotation.
I got it like 3 times in about 20 games. I also had Torment Creek 3 times in a row in those 20 match. It's just luck.
I got RPD once. It was awful. The freezes and frame drops were worse than normal, and because I'm unfamiliar with the map I couldn't find my way to the survivor on the hook to save them.
I played 14 hours today, didnt come up once. And im glad