Sick of hatches...
Am i the only one who's actually getting tired of hatches? Having that feeling knowing once those gens get down too three; you know for a fact your going to lose that last survivor everytime because their sitting right on top of that hatch door once it swings open; you would not believe the irritation i face where survivors have mocked me because they know they have a get out of jail free card.
Just can someone please explain to me why we havent gotten the update where we can close the hatch yet!!??
Just can someone please explain to me why we havent gotten the update where we can close the hatch yet!!??
Comments
You can always try to slugg.
Sure, the survivor can still DC, but at least this way you have a chance.
The hatch closing mechanic was not implemented because it was "unsatisfying", just like the DS and SC reworks got delayed indefinitely because "not satisfying".
I'm actually so glad there's a hatch. I'd rather not have people try and stealth against me for 30 minutes in a 1 v 1 situation. Hatch is the best thing in the game to be honest. I'm more then fine giving up 1 kill and getting into another game. The 1v1 and 1v2 situations are the most boring thing about DBD.
basically its a 4v1 game so the loudest voices are survivors . anything they change against survivors gets all dramatized and the devs are afraid of that because they think they can replace killers easier then survivors . so far they have been correct , every three months they offer a ftp weekend with a new killer release and we have a huge influx of killer . this is why they backburner anything that really favors the killer , like balance and so on .
if you need proof just read the forums , the last patch ive heard so many people complain about the healing debuff and speed boost to hooks , that was a 4 sec unmodified heal debuff with a buff to another perk to give them 33% increase and a half of a sec speed increase to hooks . this is why the tryhards are so entitled because the devs have catered to them to the point that anything that looks like a debuff on them is just unacceptable , and killer feels neglected . you cant expect much at this point from the devs as the same issues have been around for years and they are till working on original map designs much less everything else ...
DCing gives the killer points
yes, 625 xD
per dc, the survivor gets punished by (what i believe) losing some bp, not gaining bp from previous match, depiping twice, and losing inderecent shards (I spelled it wrong I know)
OMG boo hoo survivors do gens and someone gets to escape. I want a 4k every game WAHHHH
All survivors Dc right at the beginning of the match, killers gets 2,5k BP as "compensation" and loses all his addons/offerings. Seems like a solid compensation
And AFAIK you dont lose shards
OMG boo hoo killer camps and I cant escape. I want a escape every game WAHHHH
i did sat that I believed that that happened, so devs put this in to make dc more punishing and give the total points that the survivor dc'd with it will give to you, or boost the total amount of bp earned for getting dcing survivors
sat is not correct i mean say
I just got it now, and it reminds me of a cloaker from pd2 but he is saying this to the creator of this post
https://youtu.be/_eiZMWZF8kA
I say the hatch should open when theirs at least one gen left, not three; that way the 2nd to last survivor who purposely dies on the hook so the last survivor can escape will feel pressurised to do the last 2 gens..
It's not free. 2 gens have to be done, they have to dodge you (how easy do you make that?), and they have to find it before you do.
#########, if you're so great just kill all of them before they do 2 gens.
Do some recon, find the hatch before it's an issue.
Slug the last 2. Why play to the rules of survivors? It's easier to counter than a totem hex.
Why are some killers, largely the ones that complain about the hatch, so damn sure of themselves that they will catch the last person that they ignore the hatch play potential, and keep letting it be an option to begin with?
Do you even have an idea where the last one is before you hook the third?
Hatch is fine, bluntly. Most survivors don't even know what it is. I catch a lot of them ignoring it for assorted reasons.
I've gotten caught many times trying to find it, and escaped many times.
As a killer I've gotten overzealous and let the hatch become an option, and some escape.
Just because you catch 3 doesn't make you entitled to the 4th.
I'm more tired of the people complaining about the hatch, really.
I honestly don't give enough of a ######### to do hatch standoffs anymore.
It's a stalemate and it's fun for nobody. I'd rather just take my win and let them have the hatch and move on with my day, rather than searching every inch of the map for the last guy.
I thought that if killer closed hatch the devs made it to where all gens get completed and exits become powered and must be activated and all end game perks activate
or try not to stay in chases too long and kill 3 survivors before 2 gens are done
Sort of wondering if it should have been a thing regardless.
Ok what about the 60+ times this month I've had killers glitch so when they dc that survivors lose their items, bp, and depip 2 pips? I'm pretty sure I've lost out on close to 2 mil bp
Or just reveal the last survivor with crows if he's inactive for too long, hence not doing gens.
Oh wait, that would go against the large playerbase, gotta think about those.
Also @ ppl saying they outplayed you, unless you're the nurse or the survivors are downright superpotatoes then at least 2 gens will always pop, you cannot chase more than 1 guy.
I'd be totally fine if we killers had a fail-safe if we lost without a single kill without having to waste a perkslot on it but survivors are more important to the devs as stated and shown a ton of times.
2. Sit on top of hatch
3. Scroll through Twitter and wait for that survivor to leave via exit gates.
And thats another thing, survivors shouldn't be awarded when the majority of their teammates had screwed up in the match and the 3 of them have gotten hook; your just basically awarding that last survivor with something they didnt do or accomplish in the match; because they where probably wondering around looting boxes and stuff; and also; 2 gens, is not a big feat when they come armed with gears and toolboxes...