Sweat squads today

5 back to back sweat squads with lag spikes and body blocking galore(barely a purple rank killer myself)...yeah console isnt getting fixed I am just going to face camp with bubba put those 4 cakes they use to work

Comments

  • Yea, I'm running Trapper with Padded Jaws and Trapper Sack, no Slowdown Perks, and every other match is sweat fest after sweat fest. Then they get mad at me for camping when gens are all done after my 3rd chase. I had someone call me cringe for running Lightborn, like how dare I not want to be blinded by their three flashlights with good add-ons.

  • Oh but only killers are sweaty. /s

  • It has been kind of disappointing, especially as I feel like I make it pretty clear I have my foot off the gas in these games (letting people hit me with the pallet, breaking off the chase if I see the crown thingy near them so they can grab it, not sacrificing anyone). Maybe until I at least get my four BBQ stacks I need to keep my foot down and once I at least have that I can try to pump the breaks and let everyone get some delicious cake...

    But like the other thread about killers trying super hard, I can only control myself. I'll do my best to be a nice survivor and spread out what I'm doing and let the killer hook me if they have no hooks on me at the end of the game (I suppose I'm running the risk of just getting outright killed but so be it I suppose).

  • This is true for both sides, consistent efficient and effective tactics happen during EVERY event.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Yea, I'm running Trapper with Padded Jaws and Trapper Sack, no Slowdown Perks, and every other match is sweat fest after sweat fest. Then they get mad at me for camping when gens are all done after my 3rd chase. I had someone call me cringe for running Lightborn, like how dare I not want to be blinded by their three flashlights with good add-ons.

    I feel for you...I think all the og sweat squads came back for the anniversary. Who thought playing killer couldn't get any harder🤣

  • @Guest1567432 said:

    Oh but only killers are sweaty. /s

    Right 😂

  • @agonizing said:

    This is true for both sides, consistent efficient and effective tactics happen during EVERY event.

    It's just annoying all meta perks and body blocking everything...bubba will put a stop to that😛

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    It has been kind of disappointing, especially as I feel like I make it pretty clear I have my foot off the gas in these games (letting people hit me with the pallet, breaking off the chase if I see the crown thingy near them so they can grab it, not sacrificing anyone). Maybe until I at least get my four BBQ stacks I need to keep my foot down and once I at least have that I can try to pump the breaks and let everyone get some delicious cake...

    But like the other thread about killers trying super hard, I can only control myself. I'll do my best to be a nice survivor and spread out what I'm doing and let the killer hook me if they have no hooks on me at the end of the game (I suppose I'm running the risk of just getting outright killed but so be it I suppose).

    You cant play nice without regression perks though... 4 cakes and gen rushing means they earn back almost what they put into the game plus fun bully the killer points🙄

  • @latinfla4 said:

    5 back to back sweat squads with lag spikes and body blocking galore(barely a purple rank killer myself)...yeah console isnt getting fixed I am just going to face camp with bubba put those 4 cakes they use to work

    Mad grit and light born leads to hilarious sweat wipes I find

  • When I played killer earlier it was extremely sweaty every game.

    Felt like MMR was back on tbh

  • @Razorbeam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262361/sweat-squads-today

    Mad grit and light born leads to hilarious sweat wipes I find

    Yeah they never expect lightborn or noed for some reason🤣

  • @CashelP14 said:

    When I played killer earlier it was extremely sweaty every game.

    Felt like MMR was back on tbh

    That is what I thought was happening but if that was true I should have been matched with players my level after so many sweaty matches.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2323768#Comment_2323768

    You cant play nice without regression perks though... 4 cakes and gen rushing means they earn back almost what they put into the game plus fun bully the killer points🙄

    I did realize part of the issue though is that I'm playing with killers I don't really like as I'm going down the list to get the crowns. So started with Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, and Nurse (Wraith being the only one I quasi-like) so a lot of perks aren't there and these are killers I generally don't use so I don't really need to pretend to take my foot off the gas with these peeps :D

    Once I collect the crowns for everyone and I can go back to my regular baddies, that might help

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2323972#Comment_2323972

    I did realize part of the issue though is that I'm playing with killers I don't really like as I'm going down the list to get the crowns. So started with Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, and Nurse (Wraith being the only one I quasi-like) so a lot of perks aren't there and these are killers I generally don't use so I don't really need to pretend to take my foot off the gas with these peeps :D

    Once I collect the crowns for everyone and I can go back to my regular baddies, that might help

    Best of luck collecting those crowns 😎. It does help you appreciate your mains.